By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance Fall of Man's online play is awsum! ( first time i played it )

I rented the game aaaages ago and only got to finish the story, never playing online.

Then yesterday i bought the game (platinum), ive nearly re - done the story mode and i downloaded the online update and started playing, and its freaking amazing. I actually believe its funner than COD4 but thats prob only because im getting sick of it.

I cant believe how good Insomniac made everything in that game when it was a launch title. Im so pumped for resistance 2 now.

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

no comments lol.

no comments lol?

nice ! .. i haven't really played it online though.. haven't gotten around to it.

Check out my game about moles ^

I LOVE that game...the Story was first rate...I actually love everything about it..Just Pre-ordered #2 today actually.

Played through R1 again last week before lending it to a buddy...such a good game, I vastly prefer it to every other FPS I've played so far...just something cool about WWII and aliens!

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

yea resistance was pretty lag free online.. so im confident 2 will be the same

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

yea its so awsum and for sum reason killing the enemies on that game are so much funner that killing humans, but even online its funner to kill the humans! probably because of how sweet the guns are.

yeah lag free, but better than cod4 U MUST BE DOING SOME SNIFFING

i wouldnt go that far. it is good because it is lag free and all of that but so are every other game that goes online with the ps3, well all the ones i have played anyway.

And yes the game is funny to be honest, nothing better then to shoot some humans.

yea but ive kinda gotten sick of cod4 and this is just something new so im enjoying it alot