By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Comprehensive Console JRPG Thread.

.. or you hope.

graphics is surely a factor, I mean; ewww.
you can even tell they are low budget! If you need proof, look at the new failed Tales game.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I'm not talking bout' sales, willace.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

not that I can take someone who has a tranny avatar seriously, but to answer your question: critically.

there are a few jrpgs on the wii that may keep me from sellin the console

ToS: KoR
To (new title)
Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramasa

i didn't realize there are so many jrpgs for wii that will be coming out. that is awesome. for me from the list it looks like there are 5 possibly solid jrpgs for 360 and ps3, but one of those is the same. and 5-7 jrpgs on the wii which i'm interested in if they come to america. i really wanna play muramasa, that game looks like it could be amazing.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

dude, thank you for making this thread. now transformers(read: xbots) can Shut the hell up about the PS3 and wii not having JRPGs. and I'll use this thread as a source because I 'm gonna buy lots of RPGs for PS3 and wii. too bad we couldn't add the PS2. it's about to enter it's 9th year and it's still getting RPGs from NIS and ATLUS

superbeast1370 said:
dude, thank you for making this thread. now transformers(read: xbots) can Shut the hell up about the PS3 and wii not having JRPGs. and I'll use this thread as a source because I 'm gonna buy lots of RPGs for PS3 and wii. too bad we couldn't add the PS2. it's about to enter it's 9th year and it's still getting RPGs from NIS and ATLUS

Here's some more sources for you

1) 360 has the most RPG's (WRPG's, JRPG's, ARPG's, SRPG's) combined

2) Out of the 12 mentioned 360 games, 10 have already been released.. compared to 4 for the PS3

3) Its pretty clear that the Wii and 360 have JRPG support.. the same can't be said for the PS3

Regards,

Maximus Prime

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
superbeast1370 said:

2) Out of the 12 mentioned 360 games, 10 have already been released.. compared to 4 for the PS3

3) Its pretty clear that the Wii and 360 have JRPG support.. the same can't be said for the PS3

Regards,

Maximus Prime

lol, that's alot of talk from the bastard child of Chuck Norris.

superbeast1370 said:
gebx said:
superbeast1370 said:

Regards,

Maximus Prime

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
superbeast1370 said:
gebx said:
superbeast1370 said:

Regards,

Maximus Prime

*KO'd* "gebx Wins....FATALITY"