By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Comprehensive Console JRPG Thread.

Beja-Beja said:
Where did you get four first party JRPGs from MS. Only BD and LO as far as I know were published by them.

The original post says 3 not 4.  The 3rd is Infinite Undiscovery which is published by MS but developed by Tri-ace.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

I wonder what announcements TGS will bring. I think every platform will get at least one more RPG.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yes, the HD's will get KH3.
Wii will get another RPG from Marvelous.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

jasonnc80 said:
Beja-Beja said:
Where did you get four first party JRPGs from MS. Only BD and LO as far as I know were published by them.

The original post says 3 not 4.  The 3rd is Infinite Undiscovery which is published by MS but developed by Tri-ace.

The original post said four first party for 360 and 1 for the PS3. He edited it afterwards. And Infinite was published by Square Enix. MS was originally funding the game and set to publish it but later they dropped it and Square kept the game as exclusive.

Who do you say "lol" after every Final Fantasy XIII mention? It doesn't help the thread's image.

Around the Network

Every know how I feels about FFXIII how that announcement burned into my skin. I still find it lol worthy though.

MontanaHatchet said:
Who do you say "lol" after every Final Fantasy XIII mention? It doesn't help the thread's image.

Because the release date is sometime in the next millenium and that's about as positive as you can be.  Seriously there will not be a US release date before 2010.  It will be the end of 2009 before the Japanese even get it, and thanks to the 360 multiplat announcement no US version of the game will be released until the 360 port is done, which won't even start until after the Japanese release. 

In summary, the FFXIII release date is "lol."

I don't know if someone have mentioned it already but why are Phantasy Star universe and FFXI not on the lists?

=p  I am playing Phantasy star Universe right now thats why I think about it ^^'.

Since when are Valkiria Chronicles & Fire Emblem JRPGs?

Also u need to add these titles to the Wii:
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
Baroque
Opoona

4 out of those 16 wii rpg's have been released.
7 out of those 9 you said for the 360, have been released. cry-on wasn't mentioned? really?
4 out of those 9 you mentioned for the ps3 have been released.

This makes since, because nintendo dominates japan software sales far more than any other console. But the quality, and subsequent chance of a NA release seems low.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive