By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

try zelda phantom hourglass mate

Around the Network

The PSP is good.

The DS is simply the best.

Coming from a Sony fan!

The problem with the DS is that, while there are megaton of great games, there are 2 megatons of bad games. Start with the wrong games and the DS will gather dust.

DS is a great little sytem. Got one at JPN launch, then went on to get 2 DS Lites.

However, after a while I realised the games were not cutting it, and I went for a PSP.

Never looked back. I only need one portable, and the PSP is the one for me. Will have a 3000 in a little over a week.

8GB memory stick and a ruck load of PSX / PS1 games from the Japanese PSN has me well contented. Some top stuff on UMD too.

Whatever floats your boat.

PSN - hanafuda

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
Before making a thread like this, at least play more games on the system.

I'd personally recommend Pokemon Diamond, Prof. Layton, and Phantom Hourglass (weak for a Zelda game, but amazing nonetheless).

I need to get a PSP one of these days...

Indeed you do naz! I love my PSP so much! I just got a pandora's battery and BOOM! I now have to access to all those obscure Japan-only PSP games. It's really marvelous.

What. The. Fuck.

other than this post, i don't get why this thread is in existance

what exactly are we supposed to discuss to make it thread worthy? i'm actually asking

Around the Network
tabsina said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
Before making a thread like this, at least play more games on the system.

I'd personally recommend Pokemon Diamond, Prof. Layton, and Phantom Hourglass (weak for a Zelda game, but amazing nonetheless).

I need to get a PSP one of these days...

Indeed you do naz! I love my PSP so much! I just got a pandora's battery and BOOM! I now have to access to all those obscure Japan-only PSP games. It's really marvelous.

What. The. Fuck.

other than this post, i don't get why this thread is in existance

what exactly are we supposed to discuss to make it thread worthy? i'm actually asking

I gave an opinion, people are discussing it's merits and their own opinions.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion. My experience has been exactly the opposite. I used to own a PSP and was very happy with it. I had barely even heard of the DS.
At one point, I got the DS, and very much like with the Wii, i just could not imagine going back to old style controls.
The games are more fun and innovative, and i just cannot imagine a handheld without a stylus. I won't even buy an iphone because Apple decided against the stylus.
Anyway my PSP has gone, and i have managed to convert just about everyone i know. But then again, i appreciate that many people will have experienced the exact opposite.

In any case, believe the hype, and play through Elite Beat Agents once before selling off your DS, as that is one game you will never be able to play on the PSP.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

You converted your friends?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

Some may call me a graphics whore as I own the most proven graphically-enabled console to date (Xbox 360)...

Well played Mr. Starcraft... well played. 

I love how you're able to make a statement that you believe it's true, but by throwing "proven" into the sentence, it leaves you enough room to groove if someone calls you out on it.  lol.

OT: 

Err...  Same here.  I just like the PSP games better.  The DS has more, and better games, but not any that I really like aside from Pokemon, and the upcoming Dragon Quest IX, and FF remakes.  I like the PSP more for my gaming tastes too.

I personally prefer the PSP above my DS aswell. Much more functionality and compatible with my PS3, a pleasure you will unfortunately never know. However, it was not made to survive a fall down the stairs as I personally noticed when putting it to practice. Waiting to get the 3000 model soon.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979