By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - how much as the ps3 lost sony as of today

how many billions did the ps3 lost sony. 

Around the Network

less than the xbox

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:
less than the xbox

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

soccerdrew17 said:
less than the xbox

How sure of that are you? Got any numbers?

More importantly, I'm thinking the question was looking for a definite answer, not a comparative one. a12331 can correct me if I'm wrong there.

Although there does remain the good chance that this whole thread is flamebait...

noname2200 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
less than the xbox

More importantly, I'm thinking the question was looking for a definite answer, not a comparative one. a12331 can correct me if I'm wrong there.

Although there does remain the good chance that this whole thread is flamebait...

~I don't think that was supposed to be a statement based in logic and stats, but to minimize the situation...
~Topic will go downhill likely

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

Well I think from on they are going to make profit. I mean they made profit in Q1 of this year and Q2 was even better for them MGS4 really helped a lot but we don't have numbers from then. Oh well I would love to know it :).

flames_of said:
noname2200 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
less than the xbox

~I don't think that was supposed to be a statement based in logic and stats, but to minimize the situation...
~Topic will go downhill likely

its not based on stats but logic.  no one actually knows how much, but its not chump change.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Enough.....and if they throw in a price cut this year to try and get some of the market share back from Nin and MS......ouch....lets not go there!

soccerdrew17 said:
flames_of said:
noname2200 said:
soccerdrew17 said:

its not based on stats but logic.  no one actually knows how much, but its not chump change.

Fully and freely granted. My point was that you should try and do something like what Rol did: bring in some sources and numbers, and extrapolate the data from there.

Sony lost around 3 billion.