By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your favorite systems?

1. PS2
2. Xbox 360
3. PS1
4. N64
5. SNES
6. Dreamcast

Around the Network

1. N64
2. Wii
3. SNES
4. DS
5. GC

1. ps2
2. N64
3. GameCube
4. NES
5. ps1

However, with all the badass games coming to the Wii and ps3, they'll probably top my list eventually. This gen is awesome, because I can actually afford all the games coming out. :D

Now if only I had time to play them...

1. Dreamcast
2. Xbox 360
3. N64
4. Genesis
5. Xbox

1. NES
2. N64
3. GC
4. Wii
5. PS3

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

1. Intellivision
2. SNES
3. Wii
4. NES
5. DS

double post

1 DS
2 Snes
3 PS
4 PS2
5 GBA

I also own a Wii,Nes, Genesis,  Saturn, Dreamcast, GB, PSP, PS3, XB360, GC, and N64.

Wow, no flaming yet.

1 - SNES: Best game library ever. Makes me wish it was still 1991 and the SNES had just came out.

2 - NES: Second best game library ever. And the games were incredibly challenging. I have no problem playing Half Life 2 on Hard, but it will be a long time before I will be able to beat Mega Man 3

3 - PC: Yes, it is a system. Computers offered HD graphics, online play, modding, and hard drive storage way before consoles ever did. It has better games and controls also.

4 - N64: Mainly for Mario 64, Legend of Zelda (both of them) and Harvest Moon 64

5 - DS: Handhelds are where the new games that feel like old school games are going. Just look at Metroid Fusion.

I would have included PS/PS2 in the list (they have some really nice games), but I kept it at 5.

1. Sega Dreamcast (Home of the MIGHTY Shenmue 1 & 2)
2. Sega Megadrive (Home of the AWESOME Streets of rage and Sonic 2D series)
3. Sega Saturn (Home of the BRILLIANT Guardian Heroes & Fighters megamix)
4. Super Famicom/Nintendo (Home of the SUPERB Super mario world and Mario kart)
5. xbox 360 (Home of EXCELLENT Gears of war)