By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome interview up on www.kikizo.com tommorow

Cant share you who it is with just yet but it is one of Japans biggest directors.

A man who has several big games under his belt and one also that rarely gives interviews.

If you mention his name in Japan millions of gamers are in awe with his works yet over here he remains a relative unknown and he talked with us openly about a lot of things.

Cool background and inside information is provided in the interview.

Please look forward to it.

Around the Network

Is he a "world-famous Japanese developer" who's working with Marvelous, and whose new game will appear at Tokyo Game Show?

What kinda post is this? Why don't you just post a link when the interview is up?

This thread is a failure?

noname2200 said:
Is he a "world-famous Japanese developer" who's working with Marvelous, and whose new game will appear at Tokyo Game Show?

No

Phrancheyez said:
What kinda post is this? Why don't you just post a link when the interview is up?

This thread is a failure?

Pre release hype :)

Around the Network

i cant say i am hyped about this, i will get back to this thread when you reveal who it is.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

In the unlikely event that anyone even guessed right, would you confirm it? And if so, do we get any other hints?

noname2200 said:
In the unlikely event that anyone even guessed right, would you confirm it? And if so, do we get any other hints?

Yes I would confirm it.

A hint then: He is in charge of one of the few Billion dollar franchises this industry has(Pokemon is a Billion Dollar franchise, so is GTA, Halo and a few others).

He used to work on cutting edge hardware, not so much anymore these days altough his games are still high spec.

GT5 developer?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

ANOTHER INTERVIEW FROM FISHIE my number 1 interviewer! Can't wait to read it :).

Who would like to read the interview? N/X/P- boys?

When will it be up?