By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 1 SOLD only 1 Million, GEOW2 to sell 8 Million -- GT Bonus Round

ssj12 said:
360 fanboys, minus michael, discussing what game is better. Left4Dead is a much better game then the others by far. Far Cry 2 is going to be good? the first one was plain bad.

It is?  I thought the first one was awesome (atleast untill you met those zombies).

Around the Network

http://forums.e-mpire.com/showthread.php?t=74569

in june last year they said the sold (shipped) 2 mil WW... since then a sequel has been announced and has been released a budget price

This video makes me unhappy...

4 ≈ One

man do they even know anything about games?

they act like gears is the greatest game ever. such MS fanboys, gears of war is my most played game ever (besides COD4) and even i have to admit that the game isnt perfect. laggy online, glitches, texture pop ins! and my whole team doesnt have a mic! only 3 people out of 8 in match have a mic for gears!

Around the Network

anything he predicts is always wrong! anyone can make predictions, so what the hell's so special about his? anyway his prediction is stupid anyway. theres no way gears of war will sell as much as halo 3! its no where near as big as halo 3! it will sell like gears 1, around 5 million lifetime.

SnakeEyez said:
Wow, I haven't seen the video but they practically shitted on R:FOM. I'm sure that so many uninformed ppl would think that R1 was a flop compared to Gears.

if you compair it to gears it was... but it was a success by itself... gears was a flop next to Halo 3...

My god, i had that Pachter guy, he's so biased.. I hope he gets his voice box removed so he can't ever talk again..

Smashed said:
My god, i had that Pachter guy, he's so biased.. I hope he gets his voice box removed so he can't ever talk again..

he's the best though... I believe Kotaku ran some precentage chart on him and some others... he was pretty decent compaired to the rest.

I dont expect much from Pachter, but seriously dude. Make sure the numbers you quote match up in source, This WW number goes to this WW number, this NA number goes to this NA number.

It would save you some serious embarrassment. I cant wait to hear what Gerstmann says on his podcast about this. Im sure their forums have plenty to say about this too.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"