By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC World's 10 Most Overrated Products Vs Underrated: Wii Mentioned ...

@Xen

Quest was a nice RPG on the N64 Aidyn was a good one also, Hybrid Heaven was fun, I just downloaded Paper Mario for the VC it was on N64, Earth bound 64 comes to mind, now that I think of it there were a few RPGs on the N64. Oh wait I almost forgot Harvest Moon 64.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
@Xen

Quest was a nice RPG on the N64 Aidyn was a good one also, Hybrid Heaven was fun, I just downloaded Paper Mario for the VC it was on N64, Earth bound 64 comes to mind, now that I think of it there were a few RPGs on the N64. Oh wait I almost forgot Harvest Moon 64.

Dang! I forgot Paper Mario and Harvest Moon! damn!

Sorry for forgetting the others. But I've never heard of them, so...

I'm sorry but calling the Microsoft Zune a "underrated" product make this list lose its credibility

RolStoppable said:
Xen said:
dib8rman said:
@Xen

Dang! I forgot Paper Mario and Harvest Moon! damn!

Sorry for forgetting the others. But I've never heard of them, so...

Meh, Quest was pretty bad, Aidyn was horrible, Hybrid Heaven was indeed fun (but short). Paper Mario and Ogre Battle 64 are the only great RPGs on the N64. Earthbound 64 a.k.a. Mother 3 was in development for the 64DD, but was canned and released years later on the GBA.

That's probably why I never heard of those. They don't get talked about.

If it wasn't for Quest 64 I wouldn't of gotten a 64 >.> Aidyn did what it had to do nothing special, Earth Bound... yes but in my heart it was the 64.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
I'm sorry but calling the Microsoft Zune a "underrated" product make this list lose its credibility

I'm a long time iPod user (never owned a Zune) but I would agree that it's under-rated.  The functionality of it is pretty appealing when compared directly against iPods in it's price range. The sales of the Zune have been less-than extraordinary compared to Apple's offerings and it's largely looked over by the mainstream audience.  You know it's going to be hard going when most of the gadget-buying public go to Best Buy to buy an "iPod" and not a "mp3 player".

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

so basically they took the mots popular and least popular, and tagged it with overrated and underrated symbol. yep. PSP really isnt overrated, it sold about the most it should for the amount of good games it has.

Hmm... So popular things are overrated, and unpopular things are underrated. Original.

With the thread title, I was expecting the Wii to appear on both lists. "All these core games on Wii are overrated, but these expanded audience games are actually underrated!" Or vice versa. That would have slightly more potential.

But this? Beyond meh.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Techies.

Gotta love them.
Because they sure do hate the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

List like this smell of bad Journalism. There are no explanations that defines why one product is overrated and why another product is underrated. The Author could have just said the Wii sucks, Apple sucks, and I hate my life because I work for a meaningless magazine.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba