By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do think about Kingdom Hearts III at TGS?

It will be on the Wii.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

It won't be there. If it does, its simply a teaser trailer. I already know what console its gonna be on though, and I believe the video game world will do a collective "go figure" when it is announced...

Eh, which console are you thinking of? I'm pretty split on this matter...

Anyway, I don't see KH3 being announced until 2009, at the earliest.

Shadowblind said:

It won't be there. If it does, its simply a teaser trailer. I already know what console its gonna be on though, and I believe the video game world will do a collective "go figure" when it is announced...

How would you know that?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

dont care anymore

Fairly presumptuous putting this in the Sony discussion forum :P

I can't see it not being on he Wii. Multiplatform PSWii is possible, or exclusive Wii

Around the Network

Wii or DS

I would like to think this will be on the PS3, as i would hope Sony would have the sense to keep a hold of one of the main franchises on the PS brand!

We will just have to wait and see

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Shadowblind said:

How would you know that?

Crystal ball. I could have sworn I worte that in my original post though...guess not.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.