By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

looks good for a PS3 game

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Vaza said:
Hehe, they are using a 360 controller on the PC.

Looks really good, you can't expect it to look as good as the final product as there is not environment with lighting and shadows (plus AA).

I was really worried when I saw that controller, I still am a little worried, because if they are working on the 360 version then some of the TGS rumours could be true...

Vaza said:

That's because it's a pain in the ass to get a PS controller to work on the PC and simple to get a 360 controller working.  To get an actual PS2 controller working on the computer you have to buy some silly adapter that you can only order online with drivers that come on a floppy disk or use some crappy Logitech knockoff that is, well, crappy.

Please people don't take this as a knock, it's just why it's pretty common to see 360 controllers on the desk of anyone making a 360/PS3 game.

Munkeh111 said:
Vaza said:

Looks really good, you can't expect it to look as good as the final product as there is not environment with lighting and shadows (plus AA).

I was really worried when I saw that controller, I still am a little worried, because if they are working on the 360 version then some of the TGS rumours could be true...

You mean that a Japanese version could come out on the 360, which is bad because...?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
Vaza said:

You mean that a Japanese version could come out on the 360, which is bad because...?

I want the PS3 to do well, I prefer my PS3 over my 360, so I would prefer if more jRPGs came out on PS3.

Also, it will likely lead to the game being delayed in Japan, and probably in others as well, (I think)

It will mean that the game is not optimised for the PS3, which could mean that it wont run as well etc....

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
Vaza said:

I want the PS3 to do well, I prefer my PS3 over my 360, so I would prefer if more jRPGs came out on PS3.

Also, it will likely lead to the game being delayed in Japan, and probably in others as well, (I think)

It will mean that the game is not optimised for the PS3, which could mean that it wont run as well etc....

Weird, because I've read that Square Enix will indeed optimize the game for the PS3, and then port it to the 360 with what this console can do. I hardly believe the ''GTA IV argument'' will apply for this game.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

twesterm said:
Vaza said:

That's because it's a pain in the ass to get a PS controller to work on the PC and simple to get a 360 controller working.  To get an actual PS2 controller working on the computer you have to buy some silly adapter that you can only order online with drivers that come on a floppy disk or use some crappy Logitech knockoff that is, well, crappy.

Please people don't take this as a knock, it's just why it's pretty common to see 360 controllers on the desk of anyone making a 360/PS3 game.

there is a ps3 controller on the computer next to him too ;).

it means they go the development tools are beginning to work on the 360 version

btw i use my dualshock 3 to play pc games =O

Sephiroth357 said:
Thats horrible!

Here its hoping thats not FFXIII.

Or is this some new FFXIII game?

They had to downgrade the graphics to accomodate the power lf the 360.

SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
Vaza said:

Weird, because I've read that Square Enix will indeed optimize the game for the PS3, and then port it to the 360 with what this console can do. I hardly believe the ''GTA IV argument'' will apply for this game.

I am assuming that they will go with a simultaneous JP release, and so will not finish the PS3 version before starting the 360 version

So, why do you freak out, is just a preview, work in progress ¬¬

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."