By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Bioshock get better past the place where the demo stops?

OVERRATED for SURE, I think XBox360 and PS3 games/public are diferent, no way I could like BIOSHOCK the way it became well reated, I am sure wasn't a hype.
So.. I played twice and deleted the DEMO, my god... couldn't understant that!

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network
kibebr said:
OVERRATED for SURE, I think XBox360 and PS3 games/public are diferent, no way I could like BIOSHOCK the way it became well reated, I am sure wasn't a hype.
So.. I played twice and deleted the DEMO, my god... couldn't understant that!

Maybe is a little overrated, but, what game isnt?? the rates wasnt for the hype, becausethere wasnt that much, the 100 rates just apear from nowhere.  And yes, the demo its a little hard to understant, but the whole story is really good.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Thanks Shura! :) You are right !

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

The game never becomes a full-blown fps ala CoD4. While the majority of your in-game actions will be killing enemies the game favors a rpg'ish-adventure'ish approach, enticing you to use the different avaiable powers, taking advantadge of the environment, customising your character and yes, ammo scarcity is part of the deal.

Still the game's very carefully built and you can finish it up from any approach. 100% gunmen playthroughs are possible, albeit harder. And yes, you could go through the whole game just by stunning and wrenching albeit it'd be painfully slow. That's the beauty of bioshock, you make what you want out of it.

Give it a rent =) It's well worth that, at least.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I agree with everything Bitmap Frogs said. For me this game was awesome from start to finish. Play games for what they are not what there not.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network

Well, I got hooked by the demo. Until that point(the end of the demo) is one of the best FP i played so far. Intend on buying. But if you didn´t like enough to buy it, there´s always COD5 and R2.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E