By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 Announced for PS3 from Nippon Ichi Software

Galaki said:
ckmlb said:

Joke post?

No jokes. Disgaea may not be hyped, but there a still people that like the gameplay. And the system's gotta have something people want to play in order to be justify the purchase.

PS3 is nice, but it still need a crap load of games so people would take a second job to buy it.

(That second job is slightly joke, but not entirely joke, PS3 is hella expensive)

Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Sony announced in E3 that Nippon Ichi was developing mainly for PS3 ,so not surprise here .

Finally the PS3 will have the most RPG/mecha games ,so it will sell well .

The More Nippon Ichi games for the PS3 the better. I just got Grim Grimoire and boy does it look sweet I can't wait to play it :D

Check the graphics, let's see if you "still" wet your pants, and then people say games on the WII show outdated graphics

http://kotaku.com/gaming/spritey/disgaea-3-hitting-ps3-279111.php

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:

Check the graphics, let's see if you "still" wet your pants, and then people say games on the WII show outdated graphics

http://kotaku.com/gaming/spritey/disgaea-3-hitting-ps3-279111.php

I'm pretty sure that person is a fan of Disgaea. I find it funny that a Wii owner is complaining about graphics...

Were you disappointed by the graphics of the last Pokemon game?

Edit: When you look to play Fire Emblem do you look for crazy graphics?

The answer is no. Not every game is cutting edge graphics, takes games of all kinds :) 

Around the Network

Ha ha ha... on every single WII game PS3 owners are ranting about the graphics but this looks great? Hey I'm not complaining, like all I care, you guys are... just put your face in the mirror... and you looked right in the middle of it...

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:
Ha ha ha... on every single WII game PS3 owners are ranting about the graphics but this looks great? Hey I'm not complaining, like all I care, you guys are... just put your face in the mirror... and you looked right in the middle of it...

Where did I say this looks great? What's so hard to understand that not every game comes with crazy graphics? Also, I haven't seen PS3 people complaining about Wii graphics in a long time because most people know that the graphics won't be the equivilant of 360 or PS3 games and they get it.

Why do you care so much about the graphics of this game or are you just here to mock?

ckmlb u grabbing shin megami tensei: persona 3 for the ps2? comes out next week... the last great rpg for the ps2

WiiGirl76 said:

look overly cutsy, perfect for japan.

Do you deny wii graphics are mediocre compared to PS3s ? 

To Nippon Ichi I say this:

Good luck making a profit by only supporting the PS3. If your a second party developer, I can understand. If its just blind loyalty-- well, your gonna get a rude awakening. And a bankrupty if your not careful.