By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii - Zelda Wind Waker re-release thoughts

Regarding the news about Nintendo re-releasing gamecube games for the Wii.  This is my idea, I didn't read it anywhere so don't think it some rumor that may come true.

I don't remember where I read this, it was a long time ago but I remember reading that due to insufficient time Zelda: Wind Waker was released but incomplete (missing two dungeons).  Personally, I would love to see Nintendo release a "master quest" version of this game with the missing dungeons added.

Any thoughts?

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Around the Network

With Twilight Princess controls? I'd play it.

sure why not.. i want more for my gaming $

yes definalty. Nintendo do this :p

Hell, though, why not release all the previous 3-D Zeldas in the package? OoT, MM, WW.... slap in some Twilight Princess controls, sell the whole thing for thirty bucks, and call it a day.

Around the Network

Wind Waker is easily the best Zelda game so it certainly should be re-released. Every should have the chance to enjoy the pinacle of a series.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

This was the first game I thought about when that announcement was made.

I would love a masterquest WW. =D

I think it's a terrific idea. I never had a chance to play Windwaker since I never owned a gamecube. Nintendo is creating an opportunity for me to experience many wonderful games I never could and with the benefits of the Wii's innovative control schemes.

@Gnizmo - I recently played WW and it kind of felt incomplete near the end. I liked that it was different (art and quest) but it isn't my favorite.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

i don't think they will add those missing levels, but it will be cool if they did, it felt cheap when i got the third pearl without going through dungeon.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434