By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD after WaW will be 5 not 6.

You watch.  IW is given the rights to the numbers and Treyarch does the spinoffs.  WaW will be good considering the game types, vehicles, PT boat battles, etc.  IW will make the next one Call of Duty 5.  Treyarch will follow with COD:____ and IW will follow that with 6 in 2011.

Around the Network

But COD 3 was made by Treyarch?

They can do whatever. Soon they will run out of ideas and end up like the MOH series.

Yeah, your point is pretty much mute instantly. Treyach made CoD3, and the spinoffs were made by Ignition Entertainment, weren't they?

Hey MOH:Airborne was pretty good.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Yeah, your point is pretty much mute instantly. Treyach made CoD3, and the spinoffs were made by Ignition Entertainment, weren't they?

Other CODs were made with contributions from Amaze, Pi Studios, and Gray Matter.  sorry for the double.

halogamer1989 said:
Hey MOH:Airborne was pretty good.

More in the line of decent, I'd say.

halogamer1989 said:
SamuelRSmith said:

Other CODs were made with contributions from Amaze, Pi Studios, and Gray Matter.  sorry for the double.

Heh, I could've sworn I saw Ignition's logo at the start of Finest Hour, but what do I know?

There are so many wars and battles that have never been covered by CoD they can go on forever. Or just make up terror wars like CoD4.

Griffin said:
There are so many wars and battles that have never been covered by CoD they can go on forever. Or just make up terror wars like CoD4.

Easily one of the worst storylines ever. Not to mention insulting to me.