By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - little big planet beta

ok so i am playing the little big planet beta and its awesome, but i got some questions:

Is there ice elements in the beta?

does the game freeze somtimes for you guys as well?

Is there any way to color an element without using the stickers?

is there any way to create your own stickers without the ps eye?

How do you set numbers of life per map?

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:

ok so i am playing the little big planet beta and its awesome, but i got some questions:

Is there ice elements in the beta?

I think so...you may need to get it as a prize from a tutorial..i skipped some and missed the jet motors..so I gotta find them

does the game freeze somtimes for you guys as well?

No, not yet, been real smooth for me, only one glitch online.  Go to LBP's main page, and find where it says write us about any glitches and let them know.

Is there any way to color an element without using the stickers?

I think at some point you will get solid colored shapes, you can use these like paint brushes I think...but there is no 'fill' function to just pick a color and change it

is there any way to create your own stickers without the ps eye?

Yes, there is a how to in one of the levels...just run through the levels (I have no PSeye so I didnt bother with it)

How do you set numbers of life per map?

No clue...but I think each 'entry point' gives you 4 lives each..assuming you reach the next one, so you can manipulate lives by the number of entry points / ease of reaching the next one.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

LUCKY in the beta hopefully ill be in it too tommorow

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!