By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Klonoa, Valhalla Knights announced for the Wii and more

Cool!! : )

i hope some of these new titles turn good, although, just from the names they won't be cooking mama or dora the adventurer or this kind of terrible games... :P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

what the hell, i made a thread about this AND the final fantasy game but no one commented:(

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Awesome. People really need to understand how awesome the Wii 2009 lineup is haha.

Valhalla Knights on the PSP was bad...:/

The only ARPG I will buy is Rune Factory, everything else doesn't look that good.

I'll stick with the turn-based ones thanks.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Valhalla Knights was a flawed game with good potential, I liked it.

Apparently VK2 fixes a lot of the problems from 1

Around the Network

Valhalla Knights is worth a look just for Sakuraba's godly music.

Klonoa remake is good news, maybe I can actually play one now (hint IGN: the visuals are evolved BECAUSE it's a remake).

But most surprisingly is the rapid amount of RPGs being announced for the Wii. In the past year there's been several. It is quite clear that the Wii is the RPG home console of the generation, and Marvelous is the new Square Enix.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Hm might be good. Anyway the Wii seems to be getting a good number of RPGs. As well as the other consoles. Nice to see them split more evenly this generation.

sc94597 said:
Hm might be good. Anyway the Wii seems to be getting a good number of RPGs. As well as the other consoles. Nice to see them split more evenly this generation.

I agree, this in a way guarantees variety and different styles of RPG's for all to experience

this of course sucks for those who only have one console due to financial reasons, rather then fanboyism

Klonoa!!!

Love that game, but why a remake :(
Hopefully it does good & they make a new version for wii.