By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happend to Spyro and Crash Bandicoot?

I remember playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro all time at my Playstation 1 when I was kid...

Then at Ps2 time, I bought Spyro:Enter the dragonfly...That was...2.8/10 (Gamespot)

And all other spyros since Ps1 time have had baaad ratings (3.0-5.0) and I lost interest on it...

Now Im waiting Dawn of the Dragon, and Ill get it even if it gets 5.0 or something..But I hope it gets better.

Crash Bandicoot was maybe more popular than Spyro,and it was very fun game, all 5 games on PS1.

Then again, at Ps2 time Nayghty Dog didint make Crash anymore, and made Jak and Daxter, which was very good,but Crash went to all possible platforms and it got ruined and lost intrest..

These 2 were something like Mario and Zelda back then...What happend??

Did they run out of idea?Or dont they just have the skill?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

well naughty dog probably just thought for making something else instead and then lit have been like different team on every game(almost) the 2 game series have no spirit left..

Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutants will be released soon for all consoles. The Wii was the Lead-Plattform for developing this game.

Changed developers and everything went down the gutter, both Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clanck are good games, so the original developers aren't to blame obviously.

kergeten said:
Changed developers and everything went down the gutter, both Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clanck are good games, so the original developers aren't to blame obviously.

For developers who want to give away their IPs,

If you plan on giving away any of your IPs, make sure the developer you sell it to are actually capable of making a decent game like Ready Dawn(even though they don't actually own the IPs).

Thanks for your time

This should be send to developers

Around the Network

when they got new developers, they started to suck. end of story.