By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Could Hit 30% of U.S. Households by 2011 - Analyst

sieanr and diar, you guys are so lame - arguing about republicans vs democrats in a video game forum and all... show some respect to gamers worldwide - join the islamic fundamentalist jihad! (seriously, though, isn't there more than two craptastic political parties to vote for in the US? No wonder there is such a strong fanboy sentiment there!)

Around the Network

I agree. This isnt a political forum. And Second. Clinton already has my vote.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

your mother said: sieanr and diar, you guys are so lame - arguing about republicans vs democrats in a video game forum and all... show some respect to gamers worldwide - join the islamic fundamentalist jihad! (seriously, though, isn't there more than two craptastic political parties to vote for in the US? No wonder there is such a strong fanboy sentiment there!)
You are such a shining light in a dark world. FYI, I wasn't arguing politics, lameass...*cough*...I mean sieanr just made a stupid comment on on my sig...Which I ignored.

Kwaad said: I agree. This isnt a political forum. And Second. Clinton already has my vote.
Not bothering to actually see who is running and judge them based on their stances and not their political party?

Back to gaming please, DIAR you always seem to claim that Wii has been outsold by 360 during the last three months in the US. Why don't you take a look at Japan sales and/or Europe sales...? I don't think the next-gen wars will be on the US only... 360 outsold the Wii in December in the US (i think 360 had 1.1m and Wii 700k -because of shortages, sales show that its still on demand- but look at Japan and/or Europe... i think you'd be surprised...)

Around the Network

DIAR said:Not bothering to actually see who is running and judging them based on their stances and not their political party?
I thought you weren't going to discuss politics? But I bet you knew I was going to post this since the above post proves you can read peoples minds... Feel free to add this to your little list.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Possible probably 30% of 300 million people = let we take 100 million. Household avarage four people? 100 million 4 = 25 million units.

Im all for banning *any* sort of political advertising or promotion in these forums. I can see it evolving as part of the re-election strategy for some political parties :P Anyone second this? Gaming only - no politics (especially advertising)??

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

sieanr said: DIAR said:Not bothering to actually see who is running and judging them based on their stances and not their political party? I thought you weren't going to discuss politics? But I bet you knew I was going to post this since the above post proves you can read peoples minds... Feel free to add this to your little list.
WOW! Yet another incorrect edit of my grammar! Judge is fine. But you knew that already teach! Keep trying ye old master of english! NUMBER OF POSTS SIEANR HAS FLAMED ME IN 2 NUMBER OF TIMES SIEANR HAS INCORRECTLY EDITED MY GRAMMAR 1 Keep it coming!

shams said: Im all for banning *any* sort of political advertising or promotion in these forums. I can see it evolving as part of the re-election strategy for some political parties :P Anyone second this? Gaming only - no politics (especially advertising)??
I removed it, just because I understand why you feel that way. I hope my Stone Cold Steve Austin avatar and Sig is better.