By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 set to dominate Tokyo Game show.

Just looking at the line up.

Exclusives

LittleBigPlanet
Killzone2
Final Fantasy 13
Metal gear Solid4
Fina Fantasy 13 Versus
Gran Turismo 5
White Night Story
Monster Hunter 3

Multi platform games

Last Remenant
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill 5

Many others but these should be big with the public over there. They are in perfect place to continue their great showings that started at GDC.

Around the Network

If a list of big games is what it takes to dominate the Tokyo Game Show, then all three manufacturers will dominate the Tokyo Game Show. Of course that wouldn't really be dominance would it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

It's so clear how many new idea game developers have on all consoles by the number of games that have a number after the title.

I see nothing exciting about playing the same game again only with a different title although I'd love to try Little big planet.

TGS will be great
but dont forget "Liepzig game show" that is coming .... dont know !

for LBP, they will show us "enemy" for the first time

Let's imagine that they make 2 comunity of charater that are suppose to fight each other using the different architectural aspect to finish the lvl in the first position. Then will u create an avatar u will below to 1 of the community.

Time to Work !

eehh DS and next Dragon Quest will dominate TGS

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts 3, final fantasy 7: crisis core, GT5, GT:mobile, FF:dissidia and many more

Get ready for this thread to be flamed...

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

spewing silent hill 5 is mutliplat. Was SH4 on xbox and nin?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

NO,

SH4 was PS3/Xbox/PC, not nintendo (too creppy lol)
SH3/SH2 was Xbox/PS2/PC too
SH1 was only on PS

Time to Work !

Sony can show whatever they want and it still won't top DQ9 and the announcement that FF13 will also be released for Wii, and Kingdom Hearts on Wii of course