By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Does It Look Like A Coffin?

As you may or may not know, I recently picked up a PS3 for my family.

The first thing my wife asked when she saw it was "Why does it look like a coffin?" LOL  XD

My honest responce was: "Most likely because it is one." 

I just thought I would share in the hilarity. 

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

Well, the Wii also looks like a tombstone, and the 360 well.... seems to be dead half the time.

So i guess the 360 is the dead body, the PS3 is a coffin and the Wii is the tombstone. Funeral solved

bbsin said:
Well, the Wii also looks like a tombstone, and the 360 well.... seems to be dead half the time.

So i guess the 360 is the dead body, the PS3 is a coffin and the Wii is the tombstone. Funeral solved

damn..you're right..it does look like a tombstone =(

crai =( 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Wow. I've got 2/3 of a funeral in my room. I hope the ps3 gets some games I want, so the 'dead body' that is my 360 will have a coffin.

(My 360 isn't dead yet : )

R9 5950x - RTX 3090 - Odyssey G9

Ps3 a coffin

Wii a tombstone

360 simple prone to death.

HA!

Around the Network

Did you try vertical position?

It looks like a BMW M6 to me....my mom told me it was pretty when she first saw it....everything ok at home man? I've heard foreman grill before but........lol...to each his/her own...funny post.

I'm glad Nintendo finally has a great design again. Design is very important when it comes to general perception and thus to overall sales! Design creates an image! The Gamecube looked like a lunchbox and that might have been the worst move ever from Nintendo. It took them years to get rid of the kiddy image because of the design. Now they seem to be on the right track again when it comes to image.

IMHO the DS only picked up momentum when the DS lite was released. Before that it was actually quite head to head. PSP even beating DS at some point.

Like I've said before, the PS3 is the ugliest console ever. There are so many WTF?s from a design standpoint.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I have a Sony PC and the first thing that my mom said when I got it was that it looked like a coffin. Sony just likes its product being associated with coffins for some reason.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3