By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who is watching the debate tonight?

He's old. Not a political issue. It's just an old people thing.

Around the Network

Wow, Obama just nailed McCain on spending and supporting Bush's spending habits...that was well done, Obama.

Damn, Obama just blasted Mac Cain.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

what would another candidate need to do to get in on the debates?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

All he needs to do is show up, come in through the back wall, and yell "OOOOHHH YEEAAAAH!!". Then somebody pulls up a podium and he is officially a part of it. You should go try MrBubbles. I would, but I just had a couple of pints and am no good to drive, which is a real shame because I need another pint.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

McCains trying to hit him hard on opposing the surge.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Dammit vagabond we've got a bunch of us in the chat now.

Oh shit, tactics vs. strategies!!!

MrBubbles said:

I believe a third-party candidate needs to poll 15% or more in at least five reputable national polls.

From dictionary.com!!!!

1. In military usage, a distinction is made between strategy and tactics. Strategy is the utilization, during both peace and war, of all of a nation's forces, through large-scale, long-range planning and development, to ensure security or victory. Tactics deals with the use and deployment of troops in actual combat.