By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 most appealing game girls

hmm with the edition of Tifa (FF7) and Claire Redfield (RE:2) this would be a great list

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network
Xen said:
Pristine20 said:
Xen said:
Pristine20 said:
I dislike petite girls so I find this list horrible. No thighs=epic fail!

Nariko, Aya, Sakura, and Rikku are all good :D

Nariko is the only "acceptable" one on the list for me. I'm not so sure about Aya cos the graphics are too bad in PE1 to determine what she really looks like but she's very pretty facially. Rikku is way too petite for me. Chun-li in SF4 is the only game girl that's more geared towards my tastes lol.

Sakura and Rikku are the ones for me :D

As for Nariko, I don't think there's a man alive that could handle her... the only one that could comes from a videogame as well... and that's Dante :P

I could...I've made a beast out of myself lol!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Nariko is ugly imo, but she has a nice body. Rikku and Aya are the only ones I like from that list. zexen's pick is the best.

Too many of them look like pre-teens for me.

Will you teach me to football?

I don't like fictional people.

I'll stand at this.

Around the Network

Samus wears latex

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The 1. on my list is Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2). Probably the most 'real' character in most lists, she doesn't require fan service or unnecessary T&A to have her own appeal. Her personality, wit, depth, and believable strength put her at the top. Truly, she is the best female character I have seen in a video game, and a strong one to boot.

Wtf is this anime crapness? Wheres Lara Croft? Wheres Mona Sax from Max Payne? Wheres... Ah... Forget it...

Disgusting list. /Never look back

So much hate in this thread.

I have a Wife (and yes I get "laid", whenever I want pretty much) and I still think Anime/Game Chars are hot. Yeah, it's pixels, I don't care, really I don't. It's still attractive, it's called imagination.

Don't be hatin' on him just because he likes chicks from games.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.