By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM gives LBP a 10!!

It is weel deserved

Around the Network

kool

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

shanbcn said:
Only IGN and Gamespot 10's are worth something.

Even after GTA IV?

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

can someone list some reviews of games by the OPM.
Games That are already out.
So I know how accurate is the score.

I will still get the Game!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'm with Kowenicki on this one. How is that magazine with other reviews?

Around the Network

ok for kowenicki and papflesje, OPM UK gave 10s to:

CoD4, FF Tactics: War of the Lions, GOW: Chains of Olympus, GTA4, MGS4 and Oblivion  - that's all (according to GR)

next time you can look that up yourselves at gamerankings link

These are the other reviews of the magazine for this month. I hope this gives people a little better understanding of where the mag stands.

Little Big Planet: 10!
PES 2009: 9
TNA Impact: 7
Fracture: 6
Yakuza 2 (PS2): 8
Brother's In Arm's Hell's Highway: 7
NHL 2K9: 8
WipEout HD: 9
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: 7
Afrika: 7
Pure: 7

They gave it higher than WipEout HD!?

Unbiased confirmed, as WipEout deserves every 9 it gets.

Good stuff.

Anyway I just seen this LBP Tetris video:http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/25/tetris-falls-into-littlebigplanet/
pretty cool eh...

i think Griffins point is that it seems the magazine only has 4 different scores. 7 / 8 / 9 / 10.

Anyhow, i expect and hope this game to score well, it looks great and i wished it was on the 360.

I am sceptical about the reviewing system, a few games i've really enjoyed have been given average scores by some reviewers *ign* (Assassins Creed, Infinite Undiscovery) and maybe my favourite game of the year Lost Oddysey didnt get the scores it deserved coupled with GTA4 getting rediculous scores (yes it was great but not 10/10).

Whats a lot more important is what the review says rather than any values they assign to various parts of a title.

I