By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM gives LBP a 10!!

First review of LBP and it's a 10.  

More 10'th incoming....

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-205013.aspx

Around the Network

A great start a perfect score from Official Magazine. Let's see how IGN and GameTrailers review the game. Third party reviewers count more than first party reviewers, due to their objectivity in reviewing games.

I sense no bias whatsoever!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

This game is gonna be suhweet. One month left! AHHHH! >_

cool they cant give it a lower score

Around the Network

No one has really questioned this game's quality. It is thought to be an excellent title -- though of course an "official" magazine's reviews are always looked with a "grain of salt."

What I have wondered is whether or not this title will have the wide, broad-based appeal that a lot of people are predicting.

The people who seem to be the most excited about it are those who are either "heavy" game-players and/or already have PS3 consoles. Nothing wrong with that, but it may not be the "brand expansion" game that many are making it out to be.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

although some people may say "as to be expected from a magazine with that name" it seems the mag isn't quite as positively biased towards sony games as the name implies, so this 10 is a very good beginning

EDIT: note that the score is from OPM UK

Only IGN and Gamespot 10's are worth something.

meh 10 or not, I'll still get this game.
If it got a 3 instead...well then I'd do some head scratching first before I picked it up.

Lately I find these ratings to be largely irrelevant (personal opinion, not a fact).

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I didn't expect the OPM to kill the hype for this game...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...