By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Man arrested over Advance Wars forum murder.

If I were Ioi Id seriously consider getting a deadbolt for his door.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I'd better reconsider who I piss off around here. I'll see you all later. I need to go to Home Depot for some extra locks for my outside doors.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

=.= Now that gets a +1

That man gets my respect for taking the hike, if he walked it then he would of been a real hardcore gamer.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Wow...

VonShigsy said:

Mods beware..the internet strikes back.

So sayeth VonShigsy, so shalleth it be done! 

Around the Network

Great

Nintendo always kept Advance Wars kiddy and friendly and suddenly it gets little gritty

and this happens....

where's the irony in that :/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Sometimes it amazes me that people like this can survive long enough in society to commit such heinous yet pointless acts. You'd think being this deranged someone would have looked at the guy funny in the last couple years and taken a club to the head long before.

wtf.. random shit.. can't believe an adult could get that offended on the internet :\ someone needed to get out more

Check out my game about moles ^

And with that, I move to Korea, I hope you all enjoy your forums and if you have to stab someone... Make it Montana.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The world really makes me sad sometimes.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY