By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Game: Family Ski: World Ski & Snowboard

Family Ski: World Ski & Snowboard - (Bandai-Namco/Nov. 13th 2008)

- sequel to We Ski
- Snowboarding
- bigger environments

http://gonintendo.com/?p=57064

Nice, looks like Family Ski was a success, I really hope this destroys Shawn White Snowboarding in sales!!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Actually I just tried out We Ski. It was a fun diversion and felt really good (with wiimote/nunchuk, the balance board use was too rudimentary) and was more authentic than I expected but didn't offer enough challenge to keep me engaged for more than a couple hours.

If this offers more engaging gameplay and better use of the balance board I'll seriously consider it instead of Shawn White.

That was quick, damn the original is not even out here yet.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.