By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some DS games to buy??!

so here i was sitting at home watching my soaps on tv. i suddenly had the urge to play some video games so as i went to the place i keep my games i noticed a silver ds (the old ones not the lites) just chillin. so me being a curious george picked it up and began wondering how this had come into my possesion. after talking with friends/family i found my sister has had that for a few years and just lost interest and threw it in with my game stuff.

Now i have a DS....with no stylus or games. so i ask everyone who has one a question.....what good games should i get? i like RPG's of all kinds and zelda is fun. please list any games you have played that i should pick up that will be enjoyable.

Around the Network

how are you supposed to play a DS, like left or right hand for the stylus? it feels weird holding it with one hand while using a pencil (to act as a stylus for now)

oh and thanks for the thread, a saw a few games that look nice

Disgaea DS
Final Fantasy IV [III if just for a time killer if you want it]
Kirby SuperStar Ultra
LoZ: Phantom HourGlass
um.... yea that all I can think of...

Oh, and Brain Age 2. I need to start recommending that to
anyone that asks for a DS game.

4 ≈ One

RolStoppable said:
markers said:
how are you supposed to play a DS, like left or right hand for the stylus? it feels weird holding it with one hand while using a pencil (to act as a stylus for now)

I am right handed, so I use my right hand for the stylus. If you are mainly playing RPGs, you won't use the stylus a lot, some games don't use it at all. However, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The World Ends With You require the stylus pretty much all the time.

Yep. And in FFIV you DON'T HAVE TO use the sytlus at all.

4 ≈ One