By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I figured out why the Wii's attach rate is lower than it could be

Just a wild "austrian" guess ...

I dont believe in.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Well I only have 6, but I to stopped playing almost any game to finish college, but since I´m finaly getting a job, I´m planning to get at least another 5 this year, and probably another 3 Q1 2009, but first I need to finisht the freaking college, so yeah, I´m guilty too of the low attach rate :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I own about 40 games, and I consider myself made out of the hardest of cores.

I'm not an attention whore.

The hardcore scum is ruining the industry.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Erh, I only have 7. What on Earth do you guys have? I guess I could go get MP3.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Curse the hardcore gamer and his stingy ways! But I shall persevere, as my collection burgeons out further from the 37 it currently is (granted, only 17 are disc-based; the rest are VC/WiiWare). We shall overcome the hardcore and their habit of not buying games!

(The sarcasm around here is thick enough to cut titanium, incidentally.)

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Menago KF said:
Here's the kicker. Here in Poland, everyone was badmouthing the Austrains because of Fritzl. Of course it had more to do with the fact that Austria kind of kicked our asses on Euro 2012. So here we were dissing on the poor Austrians, saying that you guys are the calamity of the earth...

...and two weeks ago the news-stations informed us of two families which had the same, almost identical sitch as the Fritzl's had. I lol'd hard when this was brought up on tv.

PS i will never drink vodka again...yesterday i was celebrating my friends 28th birthday. He made me drink too much :P.

i just want to know the make of the vodka you have been drinking, i want to time travel too:P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm not an attention whore.

Yup, this term isn't doing you justice. We need a new word for attention seeking. How about "DMeisterJ-ing"?

Or maybe Leo-J-ing

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I have ten disc games (2 Wiiware and 10 VC) but there are a good 10-15 (+ 4-5 Wiiware and 2-3 VC) I would buy if my bank balance wasn't in negative numbers