By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

FootballFan said:
The people i sold the games to wouldn't have bought the game so no money would have got to Sony anyway. But a benefit to Sony is 2 out of the 3 friends i sold the PSN game to have bought DLC. Therefore Sony has recieved money they wouldn't have got.

stop crying to make excuses...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Fine. I was just trying to explain why i personally prefer digital over physical media. Thats all.

Going to wait to buy Dragon Age origine that I make some progress through the games I bought last Friday.
Hopefully by the time I am ready there will be another buy two get 1 for free deal somewhere ( I can hope lol, I know I could wait to get games discounted in January ( Best Buy always discount games for a week or so very often in January) but I can't wait that long....

Ail said:
Going to wait to buy Dragon Age origine that I make some progress through the games I bought last Friday.
Hopefully by the time I am ready there will be another buy two get 1 for free deal somewhere ( I can hope lol, I know I could wait to get games discounted in January ( Best Buy always discount games for a week or so very often in January) but I can't wait that long....

Fry's has it for $48 this week, and Sears is selling it for $40 on Black Friday, if you get to it that soon.

My guess is it will show up on Amazon for cheap over the Black Friday weekend.  I might get the game if I see it pretty cheap, but I haven't really been interested by it as of yet.

FootballFan said:
I would personally just vie the edge to digital.

I prefer holding something which i think is a big advantage.

But, i have sold each game i have bought 3 times which has more than covered the costs of the games. I even made a slight profit on a few.

Wait, you use the gameshare system to SELL your friends games you bought off of PSN?  I can see splitting the cost for the initial purchase, but making money off of it is kind of a dick move.  It's already sweet enough we can use gamesharing to our advantage, but you don't have to profit more off of it as well, haha.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Why did you quote me for that reply?

What the... accident... and I swear it wasn't like that before... hehe

hey if anyone needs a partner in GTA for fly the co-op and awp add me please on PSN = JakeC24.

Been trying for these for so long!

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Dragon age origins trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dragon-age-origins/trophies/

Lego rock band trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/lego-rock-band/trophies/

just bought dragon age...i have a backlog of games about a mile long. i need to finish wolverine, then finish Ratchet and Clank Tools of Desctruction and Quest for Booty now that i have a Crack in Time. I still have to finish Fallout 3 and i just bought Demons Souls and Dragon Age....and Modern Warfare 2 next week! it never ends!

Draven26 said:
just bought dragon age...i have a backlog of games about a mile long. i need to finish wolverine, then finish Ratchet and Clank Tools of Desctruction and Quest for Booty now that i have a Crack in Time. I still have to finish Fallout 3 and i just bought Demons Souls and Dragon Age....and Modern Warfare 2 next week! it never ends!

I know that's why despite the fact that I really want Dragon Age I will wait a couple weeks to purchase it...