By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@hideok its real shitty luck as i don't have it in a cabinet and i always make sure to rid dust like you do and i don't really plow the hours in to it either.
NO 60gb machines for me and now or ever! have a shiny slim to work with now instead and made sure to get the cover also lmao

camping for 44hrs was a brave thing especially with how crazy people were getting and with the cover of darkness, suprised people wernt body armored and weapons out lol
could of ended up like the "state of emergency" games on ps2

Around the Network

Gosh don't talk of the ylod... The horror... The horror!!
lol but that does suck. Have you gone and bought a new ps3 each time?

Trine is a really fun game for all who where thinking about getting it. Totally worth the $19.99 IMO.
Plus it has a platinum

I need to figure out if I'm going to take advantage of that Best Buy sale next week.
Could use it for Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and Tekken 6, and then get Demon's Souls or Borderlands for free.
Ah the backlog begins...

@mattbfg
State of emergency was a crazy game. Pretty sure some riots broke out in some places where there wasn't enough PS3s or an organized line and some people got trampled.

Im playing Bioshock on Survivor. And the start is hard.

But since I had played it before on the 360, it snot as hard as I thought it would be. Also, knowing how to use telekinesis and hacking make tings a lot easier.

I just finished Medical Pavillion with 9 health and Eve kits.

I plan to plat it in one playthrough. My only problem is making sure I find and buy all tonics, cause apparently I cant buy all Health and Eve upgrades to have sufficient ADAM for that.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ail said:
Tbone said:
I think its out of the question to plat Ninja gaiden sigma 2 for me.

team mission is the problem, the rest seems doable...

I should plat demon's souls toonight and then I will have time for NGS2 and Uncharted 2..

Yeah no1 in the world has beaten the first 2 Ultimate ninja missions. I think i´m able to get all the trophies except for the gold trophy for Team missions its to frikkin hard.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls plat is mine.
Now to start Uncharted 2....
I can't believe I'm still 5th on the plat list after getting like 5 plats in the last 5 months...( stop only platting easy games!!!!)
You guys are going to see some dirt and exhaust in your windshield for a while :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Uncharted 2 plat bellongs to me.

Ail said:

Demon's Souls plat is mine.
Now to start Uncharted 2....
I can't believe I'm still 5th on the plat list after getting like 5 plats in the last 5 months...( stop only platting easy games!!!!)
You guys are going to see some dirt and exhaust in your windshield for a while :P

Congratz man, i haven´t got a plat over 2 months. I can plat Uncharted 2 but can´t stop playing Sigma 2 i´m currently on chapter 14 on Master ninja and have played for 90 hours.

@jboy my first was replaced under warranty and my second was, third was repair fee so thought sod it scrap having the 60gb and go slimline plus grab a few games free with it.

@hideok they really need a state of emergency 3 out lol 16 player online riot sim would be funny

I'm down to 10-11 ultimate weapons left on Cross Edge left to synthesize, with 18 total weapons. After that, I need to synthesize around 6-7 ultimate pieces of armor (8 total) and then convert a bunch of weapons/armors to get those items added to the encyclopedia. Once I'm done with synthesis, I still need to run through the game one more time to get two events that yield the last two items I will probably need.