By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
^What game is that?

It's a JRPG from the Atelier series, which have been known for their alchemy gameplay. From the few snippets of gameplay I've seen when it was being play by someone on Justin TV (Japanese release was a month or two ago), it's not going to be a very popular game with people. From what I know, you're a shy alchemist who is commissioned by some king to make things. The one thing from the trophy list I've seen, though, is that the game supposedly has 14 endings (14 trophies are related to endings), which looks like the game is going to take 14 playthroughs (at least).

Around the Network

Also, a new trophy list for everyone to feast their eyes on, this time being for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time!

http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail-games/ratchet-clank-a-crack-in-time-trophies.html

MasterVG71782 said:
Also, a new trophy list for everyone to feast their eyes on, this time being for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time!

http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail-games/ratchet-clank-a-crack-in-time-trophies.html

Awesome, altough i´m going to wait until the game comes down on price.

Tbone said:
@Marcio

I actually doubt i will plat the game, like Ail said Ninja gaiden is known for being one of the most difficult games ever, not many people will be able to plat this one. The game is far more difficult than any game u have played.

Talking about playthroughs, 7 times is nothing. Final fantasy 7 which is my favorite game i beat it atleast 20 times, first time it took me 85 hours

FFVII is nothing compared to FFVI.

Let the fanboy name calling begin.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

SO Jboy, what you think of my Broncos now ? ;)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

@Ail

I tried the mission with 2 fake Ruys, its really hard and ur teammate don´t help u so much he just stand there and tries to shoot them with the bow.

If u have time now we can try and beat it?

Tbone said:
@Ail

I tried the mission with 2 fake Ruys, its really hard and ur teammate don´t help u so much he just stand there and tries to shoot them with the bow.

I am at work :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

I am at work :P

Ohh ok

put me up !

my sig :)

321tttrini4everz said:
put me up !

my sig :)

Send me a PM so I don't forget when I do the update tomorrow.