By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
Actual trophy values for MW2

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=35844

Awesome. I wonder what the Special ops are about.

Around the Network

I am more interested in how many there are, getting 3 stars on each, as I suspect we will to get 69 stars will not be easy at all will it

Ok i need help with InFamous. Im trying to get the trophie Community Organizer, thats where you take over all of the Neon District. but for some reason the last little section will not give me a job to do. im at 97 percent but as I said, there is no side mission or any job to do. any help would be good.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

^^ go to that last section and kill all enemies there. go to the enemy corpse and press triangle button to star hidden package mission. once you find the package, you take over all territory in Neon.

Hidden package missions are not showing up on the map

Yeah, just run around killing enemies and one of them should give you a job. Try going somewhere else and coming back if that does not work

Around the Network

nice thanks a lot.
i was like WTF. lol

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

ok idk what is going on. i went to the section that i need to get a trophie. there is no bad guys at all. i just went all throught that and none at all. has this happened b4?

@Tbone and Munkeh - I read somewhere, cant confirm but apparenty it is 1 star for beating on Regular, 2 for Hardened and 3 for Veteran.

If its true, thats pretty cool. No time limit or something like that

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Mark51501000 said:
ok idk what is going on. i went to the section that i need to get a trophie. there is no bad guys at all. i just went all throught that and none at all. has this happened b4?

that happened to me a few times, i had to quit out of the game and restart (sometimes a few times) before finally i found an enemy that had a hidden package mission.

Draven26 said:
Mark51501000 said:

that happened to me a few times, i had to quit out of the game and restart (sometimes a few times) before finally i found an enemy that had a hidden package mission.

ok i have now quit the game 5 times and have not found any enemy (live or dead) WTF