By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hang on, I think this is all of them:

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/uncharteddrakesfortune/hints.html

Around the Network

@Munkeh

U don´t have the Multiplayer demo for Uncharted 2?

This weekend ive played only the demo, its really fun espeacially Deatmatch with only rpgs i got like 10 killstreak today

this is little of topic, but do i have to pre order Uncharted 2 from gamestop to get multiplayer demo on september 29th?

How do u get the MAG Beta does anyone know?

I have decided to avoid the demo, I played enough during the beta, so now I am just waiting for release

Around the Network
LvHt_Beast said:
How do u get the MAG Beta does anyone know?

You sign up somewhere and get it in an email. Anyone have the link where u sign up or whatever at?

The multiplayer demo will release the 29th but the thing is that psn updates every thursday.

omg i just did the greatest thing ever. in BFBC i was looken for a camper, not long after i started i found one. i thrue a sencer to see his name,  then quickly went to (players met) and found his name. i sent him a message saying (turn around), got back to the game fast saw him turn around and look at me and i knifed him b4 he could do anything. it made me laugh for so long. lol

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Mark51501000 said:

omg i just did the greatest thing ever. in BFBC i was looken for a camper, not long after i started i found one. i thrue a sencer to see his name,  then quickly went to (players met) and found his name. i sent him a message saying (turn around), got back to the game fast saw him turn around and look at me and i knifed him b4 he could do anything. it made me laugh for so long. lol

HAHA. Wow, thats total ownage. Its bad enough when I'm careless looking around and someone knifes me from behind... if someone did that ^ to me I would be really embarrassed. lol.

yungmagic09 said:
Finally got my first platinum trophy. I guess I can try and get the platinum in Arkham Aslyum now again.

Congrats on your first platinum. Which game was it in?