By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

For the MAG beta, i read that people get it in an email
But i have no idea how to receive that email

Around the Network
LvHt_Beast said:
Wats some easy games to Plat. cause i needa get one bad

Uncharted, Terminator salvation, Wanted, Harry Potter, Ice Age, InFamous, Godfather 2, Hannah Montana, Alone in the Dark, Quantum of Solace, Burnout, Legends of Wrestlemania, Trivial Pursuit, Prince of Persia,Lord of the Rings Conquest, Dead Space, Sonic's Ult. Genesis Collection, Eat Lead. There are a lot just pick one lol

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

I signed up to get the M.A.G beta, i dont think you can get it anymore though. Only 16,000 were given out.

I got into the MAG beta, but it hasn't exactly excited me that much, I have only played for a couple of hours

so which one better? uncharted 2 BETA or MAG BETA?

Around the Network

The Uncharted 2 beta was far better, MAG is slightly overwhelming

Im not a great fan either. The reason people don't attempt to get the objectives is because most of the people just pick those people off. There needs to be a basic team deathmatch because objectives just don't work. Or have more of an incentive to get the objectives. Also team killing pisses me off. People on my own team put me down alot of health, i didnt die, then 1 enemy bullet kills me! How annoying!

But, in alot of games people treat them like a team deathmatch and are more bothered about there kills than the team winning :/

One of my main concerns with MAG was the teamwork factor, i just cant see people going for the objective rather then the kill, most people seem far more interested in killing then accomplishing. Another concern was the lag/servers....i am not in the beta so i dont know but how is the lag so far?

KylieDog said:

Do the 1 gun trophy, but during your playthrough make a seperate save file before you encounter one of the enemies that is stuck to a wall and spits out small enemies.

From the seperate save file get those two weapon trophies by just killing the things it spits out over and over.

For the Impossible run you don't wanna be messing about with different weapons...or even carrying them. You want 2 weapons only (hint: Force Gun for everything except the 'sack carriers' +something long range for those, I used a pistol). Carrying other weapons means less ammo dropped for the force gun.

edit: Oh, you need force gun trophy...well just use the seperate save file and get the contact beam trophy.

Thanks!  I pretty much did what you said, i am working on the 1-gun but when i got to chapter 5 i saved in the beginning and then like 30 seconds later is one of those wall mounted things, i killed 30 of the little things it spits out with the contact beam, saw the trophy pop up then exited out of game completly, then loaded up the beginning of chapter 5, did the same with the force gun and exited out again then loaded beginning of chapter 5 up to continue with my 1-gun run.  (that shouldnt screw me up for 1 gun right?  since i exited and never saved)  Thanks again!!

People need headsets.

Would have been a great idea for Sony to bundle a basic wired cheap headset in there.