By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

When I needed to quickly gain experience in Infamous, I repeated a checkpoint on the mission where you learn the lightning storm over and over. Only problem is you have to be at that part of the game to do it...

Around the Network

I've re-rented MK vs DC. I managed to do about half the kombo challenges last night :). Will do the other half another night, need a little break.

I got the last needed ability for inFamous, so only the blast shard trophy is left. Need to find 10 more. I'm gonna print the map with blast shards and cross them one by one. Anyone has any good high quality map with blast shards?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

finally sat down and finished my first playthrough of dead space on normal. going to do the normal+ next and i still have two weapons trophies left to get (forcegun and contact beam) should i get these trophies on this playthrough and go for the 1 gun trophy on impossible or do the 1 gun on this playthrough ang get the other 2 weapons trophies on impossible?

Finally got my first platinum trophy. I guess I can try and get the platinum in Arkham Aslyum now again.

Around the Network

Ashes Cricket 2009 platinum trophy, 4 platinums now! Now Mirror's Edge time I think

Congratz Munkeh and Yungmagic.

The trophy list for Operation flashpoint dragon rising.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/09/26/trophies-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising/

So I finished ME finally, a bit of a rubbish end, especially as I started playing it about 6 months ago, so have no idea what happened in the story... can't really be bothered to platinum, as I would need to play it through on hard, do speed runs and more, so I'll try and make some progress in Batman after all!

But what really matters is that this week I have already got 20 trophies, and that includes a platinum, 4 golds and 8 silvers

So I'm one blast shard away from my first platinum :D
Will find it later today.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I'll keep that in mind. My friend is coming over tomorrow and we are going to cross them one by one on map. I'll then lend him the game.