By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Woo, beaten inFamous on hard as evil.
Got 3 trophies left, the 25 kills on train one (I'll do with a help of side-quest), purchase all evil-powers (need around 5000 exp more) and the blast shard one.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Hmm, is it faster than doing side-quests? I still have lots of them left. I only got to ~70% of Neon and 30-40% of Warren and Historic District.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Yeah, that method is by far the best way, it really doesn't take that long

Just finished Batman, over 68% of trophies now, but I don't have time to go for the platinum now

Munkeh111 said:

Just finished Batman, over 68% of trophies now, but I don't have time to go for the platinum now

Why not?

I'll do that then. I have another save with all dead drops, all side quests complete and around 310-320 shards.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:

Why not?

School during the weekdays, and then this weekend, I am going to platinum Ashes Cricket 2009 because that will take less time. Then next weekend, I am getting FIFA 10, and I am finally going to get around to finishing Mirror's Edge. Then the following weekend more FIFA 10, then replay Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the 5th time. And then I get Uncharted 2 the following weekend, and that will keep me occupied for some time

Munkeh111 said:
Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:

Why not?

School during the weekdays, and then this weekend, I am going to platinum Ashes Cricket 2009 because that will take less time. Then next weekend, I am getting FIFA 10, and I am finally going to get around to finishing Mirror's Edge. Then the following weekend more FIFA 10, then replay Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the 5th time. And then I get Uncharted 2 the following weekend, and that will keep me occupied for some time

Got it

Finally finished all of the bosses in 5-2 on Cross Edge, which means all I have left to do is synthesize equipment (big chunk of time) and quickly run through the game once more to get two more items that I missed on my first time.

To give you a sense of how long it takes to synthesize the ultimate weapons in Cross Edge, it probably takes like 30-60 minutes to do one weapon and there are around 34-35 ultimate weapons. I have two done so far (well, three but I need an item from one of the titles), so it will take me a good while to get the rest done. Also, I will need to synthesize a bunch of the lesser weapons over to get the items you get from converting them.

Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:
Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:

Why not?

Got it

I like to plan these things!

so well, 50th post, so I join