By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
Another thing, has anyone seen the new multiplayer videos for Modern Warhare 2?

I saw them in Gametrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/modern-warfare-2/11043

Heres a couple:

The are Cam videos, so the quality isnt as great as its going to be playing the actual thing an HDTV.

But still, cant wait.

10/11/09, so close....so far away

Uncharted 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> COD MW2

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
marciosmg said:

I saw them in Gametrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/modern-warfare-2/11043

Heres a couple:

The are Cam videos, so the quality isnt as great as its going to be playing the actual thing an HDTV.

But still, cant wait.

Yeah f***in right man FAIL

BIG time FAIL

I have a few questions

1. In Burnout Paradise on the trophy where you have to use a camera, can it be a digital camera or a camera phone or does it have to be something like a eyetoy or webcam or something

2. In Dead Space, do kill amounts (so many kills with certain weapon) carry over from one game to another or do they reset

KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:
I have a few questions

1. In Burnout Paradise on the trophy where you have to use a camera, can it be a digital camera or a camera phone or does it have to be something like a eyetoy or webcam or something

2. In Dead Space, do kill amounts (so many kills with certain weapon) carry over from one game to another or do they reset

1. Any camera the PS3 will recognise as a camera should work, chances are it will recognise a digital camera as a storage device though.  Webcams are more likely to work than what you suggested, though only certain brands.

2. I think they do, but a trick you can use is to save before you encounter one of the wall stuck enemies that spits out little enemies.  Just keep killing the things it spits out over and over, get a trophy for a certain weapon and then reload your save and use the next weapon, keep repeating until have them all.

Thanks!  I am definitly going to use that strategy in Dead Space the next time i find one of those wall mounted fuckers

Jboy0990 said:
BladeOfGod said:
marciosmg said:

Heres a couple:

But still, cant wait.

Yeah f***in right man FAIL

BIG time FAIL

Lets see..

U2 Graphics>>>>>> MW2 graphics

U2 story>>>>>>>MW2 story

U2 singleplayer campaign>>>>>>>> MW2 single player campagin

U2 characters>>>>>> MW2 characters

The only adventige MW2 has over U2 is online, but if you ask me U2 online is much easier to learn and to master

Around the Network

OK, i am gonna share my PSN games with the people who own at least 2 of the following titles:

Spyro The Dragon ( PS1 classic)

Resident Evil 5 Verusus

Any Resident Evil (PS1 classics)

Twisted Metal (PS1 classic)

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Uncharted 2 BETA

These are games and DLCs i have from PSN:

Watchmen: The End is Nigh

Super Stardust HD (including co-op and Solo packs)

Fat Princess

ZEN Pinball (including Street Fighter II table )

Crash Bandicoot 1, 3 and Racing

Battlefield 1943

Medievil

1942: Joint Strike

Wolf Of The Battlefield: Commando 3

Bioshock Challange Rooms ( including special theme from 2K )

All Warhawk maps

Tons of LBP costumes and stickers (priced at over 40 $)

All 4 dynamic themes

Dead Space Heavy Damage Pack

So tell me if you guys want to share some games with me

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d17-How-fans-can-bring-trophies-to-Valkyria-Chronicles

You sunuva bitzhes better support this shit. Buy DLC whether you own the game or not.

NO F-ING EXCUSES. PERIOD.

...just imagine that juicy yet crispy Valkyria of the battlefield platinum.... dont you just feel like taking a bite now, and sloooowly swallow it, enjoying its creamy flavour. I know I do.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

BladeOfGod said:

Lets see..

U2 Graphics>>>>>> MW2 graphics

U2 story>>>>>>>MW2 story

U2 singleplayer campaign>>>>>>>> MW2 single player campagin

U2 characters>>>>>> MW2 characters

The only adventige MW2 has over U2 is online, but if you ask me U2 online is much easier to learn and to master

Umm graphics? from what I've seen both have unbelievably amazing graphics

2. So you've played the U2 story and MW2 stroy before they have even came out? amazing

3. Singleplayer campaign? again you've played them? and i highly doubt U2 will beat MW2

4. Characters? Nate? Elena? Sully? What about them?

and the only advAntAge MW2 is online? hmm so you've played the onlines wow u must work for their companies and U2 online easier to learn and master? seriously just cuz u couldnt play Cod4 MW dont mean U2 will be better. Get over yourself i guarantee MW2 will be GotY and will get more sales. U2 has NOTHING on MW2

rukusa said:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d17-How-fans-can-bring-trophies-to-Valkyria-Chronicles

You sunuva bitzhes better support this shit. Buy DLC whether you own the game or not.

NO F-ING EXCUSES. PERIOD.

...just imagine that juicy yet crispy Valkyria of the battlefield platinum.... dont you just feel like taking a bite now, and sloooowly swallow it, enjoying its creamy flavour. I know I do.

just make some extremely tough trophies (bronze) that require DLC to make them easier to get

learn from NIS, SEGA!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

BladeOfGod said:

OK, i am gonna share my PSN games with the people who own at least 2 of the following titles:

Spyro The Dragon ( PS1 classic)

Resident Evil 5 Verusus

Any Resident Evil (PS1 classics)

Twisted Metal (PS1 classic)

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Uncharted 2 BETA

These are games and DLCs i have from PSN:

Watchmen: The End is Nigh

Super Stardust HD (including co-op and Solo packs)

Fat Princess

ZEN Pinball (including Street Fighter II table )

Crash Bandicoot 1, 3 and Racing

Battlefield 1943

Medievil

1942: Joint Strike

Wolf Of The Battlefield: Commando 3

Bioshock Challange Rooms ( including special theme from 2K )

All Warhawk maps

Tons of LBP costumes and stickers (priced at over 40 $)

All 4 dynamic themes

Dead Space Heavy Damage Pack

So tell me if you guys want to share some games with me

By the way, kyliedog was recommending you some easy DL games from the PSN Store.

Add another:

Gunstar Heroes

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.