By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Some people just arent good at games.. Like me, I mean I'm ok but my specialty is FPS I never plaed other games until trophies came out. Yeah i have 17 platinums but most arent hard.. games like KZ2, Eat Lead, hell even ski-doo i cant even get the plat for... I have learned (from experience with cod4, cod5, kz2, battlefield, etc) that Brazilians are the best gamers. And then its Europeans I'd have to say... but as for trophies being hard, yes some might see different for others. Like people's opinion on how hard a platinum is or how easy one is.. Maybe to one but not for another. Like Wolverine and Monsters Vs Aliens. I don't know why but i don't see myself being able to plat them

Around the Network

I dropped one place.

My store has run out of easy games to plat. I wish I had X-blades, Genesis Collection, Transformers.

Damn 3rd world country!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

With harder games it more about mentality and patience rather than skill. I mean CoD for example, your going to die 2,000 times but its just about getting that luckly break forward to the next bit and cover and the next checkpoint.

Resistance 2 10,000 kills. A elephant could get 10,000 kills but it would just take time. Its taken me 20 hours to get 2,500 kills. Yes, it will take a while.

Yeah cod was a bitch
I didnt play through that game all together for the plat i think i beat a level on veteran every week

Kantor said:
BladeOfGod said:
Kantor said:
BladeOfGod said:

let me copy your own words:

DO I HAVE BIG 'NOT SARCASAM' SIGN IN MY POSTS???

No, I figured that was sarcasm, it just wasn't funny, and so it failed, so I treated it as if it were serious.

Also, I wanted to rant, and you gave me an excuse. Thanks.

sarcasam doesnt always need to be funny. And should i react that way the next time you say something bad about LBP???

Also, why did you wanted to rant?

When did I last say something bad about LBP? I love it. I never even insult it sarcastically, it's that awesome.

And I wanted to rant because I'm so low down in the leaderboard

Sarcasm doesn't have to be funny, but it helps if it is.

yes, you said it was a flop once, and than i corrected you and tha you said DO I HAVE BIG ''NOT SARCASAM'' SIGN IN MY POST''.

Around the Network

gamefly is really starting to piss me off, its taking an average of 15 days fmo the time i mail a game back to the time i get another one. and hell the last time i bought a game it took them 5 days to ship it and another 13 days to arrive. they need to get their heads out of their asses. in the same time it takes me to mail out a game and get one back i get around 4 or 5 movies from netflix. i think gamefly needs to study up on netflix a little

Weird, Gamefly has started a new service where as soon as they get confirmation from the main service that they are planning on sending the game out, then they immediately send you the next game on your list. Unfortunately, they said not all places will have this service.

Right this will be the last time i'm on VGC before i go on holiday. I won't be on for a very long time, not sure i will come back but yeh, it was fun.

cya later

Cya, man. Enjoy the HOLYdays. lol

ps - Batman - Arkham Asylum demo is awesome. Everyone should dl and play it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@FootballFan
Have a nice holiday and hope you come back.

On another note I wanted to express my thoughts on the game 'Pure'. I'm really having a great time and I'm only 5 trophies away from platinum. Except I messed up on clearing World Tour mode in 42 events so I'm going to have to play the whole tour again.

But I don't mind, Platinum #20 here I come!

Also Batman Arkham Asylum demo is awesome!! I was planning on renting but I might have to buy the full game now.