By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'm slowly slipping down the ranks by 1 each week.

Around the Network

my psn is gera4390 Im in :D

F.U. Fun University.

I´ve just finished bioshock! it´s WOW! really good.

for the platinum now it´s only missing the two trophies of survivor difficult. I regret for not picking survivor since the beginning...

after I play battlefield offline, I might try these. and plyfire is wrong again... I´m already at lv. 8

If you are a part of Playstation Underground check your e-mail.

I just got a code for the Killzone 2 beta!!

Please add me to the list. My PSN ID is Railgunner.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:

for the platinum now it´s only missing the two trophies of survivor difficult. I regret for not picking survivor since the beginning...

after I play battlefield offline, I might try these. and plyfire is wrong again... I´m already at lv. 8

If it was your first time playing you did right by not trying Survivor.  Just trying to kill a Big Daddy on Survivor mode will drain nearly all your health reserves unless you know the level design well enough. Survivor is definately a second playthrough experience.  I played it twice on PC (Both on hard difficulty) so I was able to jump right into Survivor and let me tell ya, it's hard as balls in places.

More and more members are joining every week, i wonder what it will be like after christmas.

i may drop below 100 th

rasone77 said:
Dark Odin said:

If it was your first time playing you did right by not trying Survivor.  Just trying to kill a Big Daddy on Survivor mode will drain nearly all your health reserves unless you know the level design well enough. Survivor is definately a second playthrough experience.  I played it twice on PC (Both on hard difficulty) so I was able to jump right into Survivor and let me tell ya, it's hard as balls in places.

Survivor is hard for the first half ( first 2 areas mainly). The second half becomes a joke once you realize how camera totally destroy big daddies. ( hack every camera you see and the game is actually not that hard, I was full on every ammo for the second part of survivor)

On another note I should be done toonight with Far Cry 2 with a decent 60% of the trophies or so. Tomorrow RFoM2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I killed a couple using the security target plasmid. In fact that's how I got past Peachy on my first try. You still have to know the levels really well in order to lure the Big Daddies into proper position. But you are right, the second half of the game is much easier than the first half.

Survivor mode is hard only if you play it like a normal shooter. If you use the level design to your advantage it's way easier and the mode actually forces you to play the game in a differently. As a result the game feels entirely fresh even though I know exactly what's going to happen next.

EDIT: As a matter of fact if you don't hack the security camera and just use the plasmid on the Big Daddy he doesn't even recognize you as a threat. Hitting him with the plasmid isn't an attack action apparently.

So if I attack a big daddy just with plasmid... so he sees me and follow me for where I go.

the better places are that turrets with RPGs..