By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Ail - I did everything in Devil May Cry 4 except for clearing the final difficulty mode called Hell & Hell where you take 1 hit and your dead and you have to hurt the enemies a lot. I did beat the Fire Balrog boss though on stage 2 though. Oh and I didn't get all the blue orbs also. Did you clear Hell & Hell?

Around the Network

GTA this monday! That's awesome news, I'll be revisting this title and finally beating it. Hurray!

HideoK said:
@Ail - I did everything in Devil May Cry 4 except for clearing the final difficulty mode called Hell & Hell where you take 1 hit and your dead and you have to hurt the enemies a lot. I did beat the Fire Balrog boss though on stage 2 though. Oh and I didn't get all the blue orbs also. Did you clear Hell & Hell?

Yes I have 100% done.

Even beat bloody palace with an S rating.( I S ranked every mission in every difficulty level it made sense ( not Hell and Hell or Heaven and Hell).

I spent a lot of time on it but for a few mission ( 3 I believe) I had one of the top 10 scores worldwide in normal mode ( I was in top 50 worldwide in normal mode( number 2 US !), and hard, not so well ranked in DMD( didn't spend so much time there and that's where all the top players make their scores so take my ranking with a grain of salt).

Bosses are not as hard in Hell and Hell ( they are harder in DMD) and you don't need to worry about style which allows you to play it a lot safer ( and you have 3 lives..)

PS : And the ladder was a lot more competitive on the PS3 than on the 360, top 50 worldwide had like 40 Japanese players and some of them really were bad ass...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Redcoat222 said:
Ail said:
I wonder if complete 100% of the game is going to be a trophy in GT5 when it comes out...
Because that's not going to be a piece of cake.......

I'm definitely expecting it to be a trophy. There's always an in-game prize for it. There's also bound to be one for all golds in the license tests, which takes some considerable effort.

@rukusa

Do you know if you automatically get the 'Brass Balls' trophy when you get the 'I chose the impossible' trophy (in the same way you automatically get the 'Seriously good at this' trophy when you get the 'A man chooses')?

No idea. I completed the game 3 times on 3 different modes, normal, Hard (no vita chambers) & Surviver (no vita chambers).

It might, I dont know.

@all

my bad about the GTAIV date, I wrote it too quickly in exictement of the news :P.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Btw, playing Dead Space now...

...so good, soooo good. The 'air rotting' boss fight is god damn godly. Holy shit EA.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network
woj said:
Dark Odin said:
if anyone discovers how to win the gold trophy in eye of judgment please, let me know :)

It looks like it's 100 wins to get this trophy, either online or offline

THanks ^^ I´m with 35 victorys... I´ll be playing 5 games a day from now on, because I´m playing Bioshock. it´ll take a while, but platinum in eye of judgment is certain for me.

GTA IV trophy patch is apparently up in Europe and NA.
20 MB, going pretty slow though.

sO THAT MEANS THERE ARE TROPHIES FOR GTA OUT NOW?

@oliminator
yes trophies for GTA IV are out

just sign online and launch GTA IV and it will install a 20MB patch automatically.