By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

i'm more of a trophy % whore instead of alot of different games with little percent completion but damn dlc ruins my 100% :(

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
Wow well i liked LSL MCL and i put it on my gameQ so i'll go ahead and try it out lol. Sounds easy for trophies so why not lol

Go for it. 4 golds isn't half bad either. I cannot wait to get Terminator. Instant 11 golds and a plat. No bronze in sight. Bound to notch up a load of percent on the gamercard. Beaut.

Yeah i like to have high completion % too but i rent a lot of games and most of the time if i don't like it i won't attempt the platinum so i have low % on a lot of games

Yes! level 13!

@jboy congrats bro i'll be happy when i reach ten

Around the Network

Man its crazy I've gotten probably 4 or 5 platinums goin through 12. It took 5 bronze trophies to go up 1% this starts to get hard as hell

Kylie explain the bugged award in Battlefield please
I really want to plat that game but i heard there was a bug so i didnt attempt it but what is the bug???

well i see that no one has a gta4 plat so i'm curios have close is anyone i'm only at 60% can't bring myself to find those damn birds and my internet sucks to much to leave it on for hours to get a bronze trophy

i know a few people who have the gta4 plat but they had to play like 10 straight hours

So there is one award that you can't get??