By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just one. Just don`t finish all families until you have done all execution styles (they only work on mobsters). And something to save time - as soon as you can, get a safecracker (i suggest playing the story until you can have 2 soldiers and have a safecracker be your 2nd soldier) and start getting rackets. Theres 1 safe in every racket.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

ok thanks for the tip

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

No prob. I have to say I tried the online and it was disappointing.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Just got my 5th plat with The Godfather 2!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!

It has flaws like the first but I really enjoyed it. I had heard that the game was too short but It took me 3 days of playing it a lot (and I mean a lot) for me to do everything. So, shorter than the first? Yes, but not too much.

So now, I have to wait for my brother to get back from the US so I can sink my teeth on Resistance 2.

PS - Hopefully this plat will help gain a few postions on tomorrow`s update.

Congratz, whats ur next platinum

Well, I`m getting Resistance 2 by the end of the week, so that. I know it`s gonna take a long time, but I will get it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

The Godfather 2 online is simply broken or there is simply no one there. The first tiime I tried I couldn`t find any game in Custom match. I go to quick match and, after a couple of times of being unable to join, I get to a team deathmatch game.

Its not great. When you play CoD online and then this, you feel extremely disappointed. That was saturday.

I try to get in now and I simply won`t go in. Custom match (always says that there are no games), and quick match won`t get me in.

Is it me and my internet or is this game online simply broken?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Well, I`m getting Resistance 2 by the end of the week, so that. I know it`s gonna take a long time, but I will get it.

Ok, Resistance 2 has some online trophies that really takes time i think u know which ones :)

Yeah. 10k kills O_o

www.jamesvandermemes.com

my psn id is Angry-Irishman can i join this trophey league

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3

is there many online trophies marciosmg?

edit> forget it, I already red in last page hehe I think I might give a try in the future. I don´t know why I don´t like that kind of game... so a short one could make me change my mind.