By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@cool48: 20 users were removed from the leaderboard for not meeting the 25 post minimum.

Around the Network

Yea we all need the "booty master" trophy too.
Jboy0990 try to join next time so you can get the "party person" and "socialite" trophies.

Ill try to get online around 7 pm (pacific) all weekend.

If someone erased me after "socialite" and want to get bubbles add me again
psn = vic_haste

PSN = vic_haste

Thanks for helpin with the LBP Trophies. Id like to help get the prize bubbles too

Yeh, LBP takes a fair bit to complete the trophies. The longest and hardest is the hearting of u and your levels. I recommend making good levels A.S.A.P and continually re-publish them till u get enough hearts. Make sure that they are decent too, otherwise u will not get the hearts. The 50 hearts for your gamer tag is a killer!

The in game trophies are not that hard, tho. Some u can do at home with your friends /girlfriend / by yourself if u have extra controllers, as sometimes 4 players slow the game down way too much.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

I just picked up the latest Sonic game here in Japan, Sonic: World Adventure. Looks hot in HD. Does anyone know if it is out in the west yet?

Also, if u want a good PSN game Cuboid is great.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Is Sonic World Adventure the same as Sonic Unleashed?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+Sonic+World+Adventure+the+same+as+Sonic+Unleashed%3F  :D

I can't play LBP tonight because i dont think ill be home in time from work.

Yeh, it's the same Sonic. Got me beat why Japan still uses 2 different names for games in the West and East... fuckin' slow learners man.

Street Fighter IV arrived :D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Anyone want to get on LBP tonight and get the prize bubbles for the 3 and 4 player levels?