By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

so i now have 12 warhawk medals and most master badges.

Around the Network

Anybody on here who has LBP and would like to play my level/ heart it and me i would gladly do the same. PSN is Mikalike

Dark Odin said:

fadetoone said:

Did they fix the damn online tracking yet?  Last I checked it hadn't been counting sofa vs sofa plays for at least a week, which sucks because I had 42 wins and then won like 10 out of 12 games, and apparently none counted for anything.

yes, max... I´ve hiding myself from buzz hehehe but I´ll show up more.

I read in some foruns that people are winning the gold trophy with 60 or more victories fadetoone. so I´ll give a shot...

This Buzz problem started happening to me last week. I had 26/66 last Thursday, played about 20 games and won about 12 of them, and it still says 26/66. I've been on the phone to PlayStation support (Australia), but they say there's no known problem. I'm so close to platinum, just this trophy and another 17 quizzes to create. 

WinAPE - The Windows Amstrad Plus Emulator

JEMU  - The Java Emulation Platform

bigusdickus said:This Buzz problem started happening to me last week. I had 26/66 last Thursday, played about 20 games and won about 12 of them, and it still says 26/66. I've been on the phone to PlayStation support (Australia), but they say there's no known problem. I'm so close to platinum, just this trophy and another 17 quizzes to create. 

Ooh!  I just looked and it says I have 51/84 wins... so I guess it was tracking and finally updated.  Don't have my damn trophy though, but maybe it didn't count the 2 that quit.

I was thinking of actually going for the GTA4 platinum but the multiplayer ones are just too demanding!

Might just go for LBP now, and starting to get interest in Warhawk again too.

Around the Network
Mikalike1217 said:
Anybody on here who has LBP and would like to play my level/ heart it and me i would gladly do the same. PSN is Mikalike

Create a Heart 4 Heart level and leave a "i hearted you heart me back please"comments on the newest levels, they will heart you back.

I got my trophies in 3 days.

PSN = vic_haste

I already have 25% of KZ2 trophies! I'm almost at level 9!!!

Thanks Papero2

I need the "Socialite" and "Party person" LBP trophies

Party person = complete a level with 3 people from your friend list

Socialite = complete a level with 3 people who are NOT on your friend list

It can be done quickly(get 4 people, add into each other lists, play a level, erase from list and play another level)

Any other 3 want do it? xD

PSN = vic_haste

Yes i need both of those as well Papero2 add me to your friends and we can get them tomorrow. PSN= Mikalike