By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ok wow thanks i din't know u could turn them off

Around the Network
Ail said:
Finally got my Ferrari Challenge Platinum trophy ( most painfull plat so far for me).
Next up : CoD:WaW !

What you mean painful? As in difficult or tedious??

papero2 said:
I finally got my Mirror's Edge platinum!! xD

Anyone looking for a fast and fun but hard platinum just go for it.
I had a blast!!=P

BTW, is there a Little big planet "heart mine and ill heart yours" going on in the forums? Getting those community trophies are hard.

Yeah, ME is quite fun most of the time, but those time trials can be really annoying... I still haven't finished the main story though, and with KZ 2 coming out, I wont have time to plat it for ages

bbsin said:
Ail said:
Finally got my Ferrari Challenge Platinum trophy ( most painfull plat so far for me).
Next up : CoD:WaW !

What you mean painful? As in difficult or tedious??

both.

The AI improves as you improve, once I understood that and ended last once in a while at a few races it got significantly easier, before I found that trick it was hell...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@papero2

yeah i need hearts as well.. problem is i created no level so far..lol

i gonna add you, give you some hearts, i will send u a msg by the time my levels are open for public.

@ALL
BTW i need someone else to achieve the "play with 3 friends" trophy, so feel free to add me!!!!

PSN: Sirvice

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

Anyone that is interessted in doing the heart 4 heart thing, add me i will heart all your levels and you as authors.

thanks

PSN = oliminator1994

oliminator1994 said:
Anyone that is interessted in doing the heart 4 heart thing, add me i will heart all your levels and you as authors.

thanks

PSN = oliminator1994

Maybe we should start a thread.

Create very short levels  and post a list of players and their levels. (with their heart trophy status)

Something like "VGChartz PS3 Trophy League" but in a much smaller scale.

PSN = vic_haste

You dont need to play it to heart it you no.

theres no point in playing the level if your doing that.

Crowd Pleaser(silver)- Your level was played by 50 people

Feel the Love(silver)- Your level was hearted by 10

Celebrity(silver)- You were hearted by 5 people (is this as author, level or player??)

Create(Gold)- Your level was hearted by 50 and you were hearted by 30

Crowd pleaser need actual plays xD

PSN = vic_haste

ok fair enough.

the 3rd one is author.

Papero can you add me as a friend. PSN = oliminator1994

then can you heart my level which says heart4heart. You will get through it in about 30 seconds all you need to do is walk in one direction and not do anything. Ill accept you as a friend when you add me.

Thanks.