By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hmm, I decided on taking a small break from R2 and am concentrating on some LBP trophies. I almost got all of the MGS DLC trophies, except that damn Thrifty Painter one and I think the all treasure bubbles, publishing a level with the Paintinator and one other. I'm still in the process of creating a level, which will have a boss at the end with the Paintinator (to kill two birds with one stone).

Around the Network

Ok i need some advice
Should i rescue or harvest the little sisters in Bioshock???

@Jboy

3 in a row = a gift = 200 Adam + BD plasmid + other random thing

80 for rescuing
160 for harvesting

160 x 3 = 480
80 x 3 + 200 from gift = 440

So for every 3 that you rescue, you lose 40 Adam...not really a big deal...especially when you have the extra stuff

Basically, harvesting doesn't pay off...and rescuing is much better.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

K thanks Flow i also just now read a trophy for not harvesting any sisters lol

Oh, totally forgot that lol

It's a nice incentive too xD

Around the Network

Ok from my understanding, for 2 gold trophies u have to beat the game without using a vita chamber... Wouldn't that mean not to die???
Cuz i just got my ass whooped by a big daddy and i would really like to know how to do that

I think I've heard that there's an option to turn Vita-Chambers off, so you should be able to do that and not worry about using them.

Jboy0990 said:
Ok from my understanding, for 2 gold trophies u have to beat the game without using a vita chamber... Wouldn't that mean not to die???
Cuz i just got my ass whooped by a big daddy and i would really like to know how to do that

There is an option to turn the vita chambers off

As you might have discovered by now, you spawn at those chambers every time you die, if you die with the chambers turned off, you will go back to your last saved point, so i recommend saving A LOT

Specially when you're about to engage in a battle with a big daddy

You might need to start a new game because you already died with them turned on, right?

Finally got my Ferrari Challenge Platinum trophy ( most painfull plat so far for me).
Next up : CoD:WaW !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I finally got my Mirror's Edge platinum!! xD

Anyone looking for a fast and fun but hard platinum just go for it.
I had a blast!!=P

BTW, is there a Little big planet "heart mine and ill heart yours" going on in the forums? Getting those community trophies are hard.

PSN = vic_haste