By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I knew I'd drop, but I'm glad I only dropped one spot. I only got two trophies (both silver) this past week, since I'm getting a little too hooked to Resistance 2, although I may take a break from that to go back to other games (like 1,300 kills or close to it now).

Around the Network

Oh yeah, Socom I would probably stay away from, considering how good some people are on that game and how heavy the requirements are for the trophies.

Solid_Raiden said:
Has anyone checked out the trophies for Socom? They seem really nuts! Every trophy has 3 requirements including all of the bronze trophies.

By the way, anyone know how hard/easy Lord of the Rings: Conquest is to plat?

Very easy to play provided you can get someone to help you for 3-4 trophies...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

SF4 has got to be one of the few games that have easier trophies online than in Single player. All I need is to participate in 400 more battles and accept 9 invites to get all the online trophies. In terms of SP, I don't think I'll ever get all of the challenge trophies.

bbsin said:
SF4 has got to be one of the few games that have easier trophies online than in Single player. All I need is to participate in 400 more battles and accept 9 invites to get all the online trophies. In terms of SP, I don't think I'll ever get all of the challenge trophies.

Seeing how I suck at fighting games, winning 10 ranked fights in a row is not my definition of easy lol :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

It may be possible to write a program that acts like a PS3, and then connects to the servers, but can dump all the information to an excel sheet. Unless they encrypt the data or use some crazy authentication scheme it couldn't be that hard.

Maybe I'll have to set up a network sniffer and check to see what the PS3 does.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ail said:
bbsin said:

Seeing how I suck at fighting games, winning 10 ranked fights in a row is not my definition of easy lol :P

If you can push through 10,000 kills in R2, then you'll eventually get 10 ina row for SF4 . Also, alot of people really aren't that good online right now (being that the game just came out and the 3d graphics will probably draw in new fans).

nordlead said:
It may be possible to write a program that acts like a PS3, and then connects to the servers, but can dump all the information to an excel sheet. Unless they encrypt the data or use some crazy authentication scheme it couldn't be that hard.

As one of probably only a few people in this thread that know how to do that but too lazy to bother, I wish you luck.

My guess is if it were that easy, someone would have developed an automated trophy updating system by now.

fadetoone said:
nordlead said:

As one of probably only a few people in this thread that know how to do that but too lazy to bother, I wish you luck.

My guess is if it were that easy, someone would have developed an automated trophy updating system by now.

I thought of that, but then it crossed my mind that maybe it may be against sony's terms of agreements so people may have stayed away.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@flow thx for the link il look into that. Yeah I have set 2 and 3 for eoj but downloaded from psn so can't sort out getting you it or I would, can't you edit your region and get japan psn to get them or sumtin? Y can't you get them?

Socom looks hard trophy wise but getrdone is doing well with it so sure it's possible. just need skill and determination.
I wanna get bck to bioshock just after completing it I just can't be assed to go thru it all over again lol one day I really should as 3 gold trophys to grab

Top 10 is the place to be with such good competition to keep ya lively watchout ail and hanzor one slip and il take your place again lol