By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Arcturus

You know how we have the top 10 platinum earners
And I'm sure you are aware how there are some trophy enabled games that don't give plats for getting 100% in them (e.g Pixel Junk monsters) Would it be possible to have a chart listening the top 10 100% earners?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

@Ajescent: So a leaderboard showing the top ten members to '100%' PSN titles? I love the idea. The only issue I have with it is the amount of work involved in checking to see who has gotten 100% in what.

If I were to assemble this list, I'd have to use the 'Compare Trophies' function to check every single person on the list. Having to check this would probably double the amount of time it takes to do the update. At the moment I only have to use 'Compare Trophies' when I see that someone has earned a new platinum trophy.

Yeah, I figured it would involve more work x_x

As for DLCs, I'm only referring to games that don't come with platinums, those PSN 5-10 buck ones e.g PJM, Savage Moon, Flower etc so DLCs shouldn't factor...should it? O.o

EDIT

If it's too much work, don't worry about it. :)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@KylieDog: Good point. I forgot about the effects of DLC.

@Ajescent: DLC is less common for PSN titles, but it still affects the trophy percentage. PJM has received DLC, SSHD received DLC, and I believe PJ Eden will be receiving DLC soon.

It's a great idea, but it's a bit too much work at this time. I'm still hoping that Sony will allow us to publically view everyone's trophy information via a web browser one day.

@Arcturus: yeah it's a good thing that you delete profiles with low participation. But if I were you, I'd delete profile with less than 50 posts or even 100. It must be a lot of work to do this trophy league, so the less profile, the better for you ^^

BTW, Eidos has confirmed the trophy patch for tomb raider underworld, it will be available in a few days. I don't have the link but I read it on www.playfrance.com

Around the Network

@HideoK
I have about 88 friends on my PSN and Im having no problems. The RE5 problem you are talking about is because its a demo. My brother only has 10 friends and he was having the same problem as you.

@Arcturus
Just want to say thanks for the hard work and the updates every week. I wouldnt worry about the 100% list because that would be hard to check weekly.

Ive also been deleting people of my friends list so no hard feeling.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Has anyone checked out the trophies for Socom? They seem really nuts! Every trophy has 3 requirements including all of the bronze trophies.

By the way, anyone know how hard/easy Lord of the Rings: Conquest is to plat?

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
Has anyone checked out the trophies for Socom? They seem really nuts! Every trophy has 3 requirements including all of the bronze trophies.

By the way, anyone know how hard/easy Lord of the Rings: Conquest is to plat?

The people on this thread that have discussed it here would know.

@Solid_Raiden: some of my friends told me that the game is easy to plat, there are just one or two trophies that are a bit boring, that's all ^^

Tremble said:
@Solid_Raiden: some of my friends told me that the game is easy to plat, there are just one or two trophies that are a bit boring, that's all ^^

Thanks. I just got gamefly and was going to rent a game that's easy to plat. I was glad to find out that Socom had trophies but after downloading the patch and looking at them, I changed my mind about doing them. Maybe they aren't as bad as they look, but they look bad.

PS3 Trophies