By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Platinum 149 color guardians. Was out of town with only my vita, got tied of the binding of Isaac for a while. Went back to a game i started almost two years ago. Came back pretty quick and i didn't realize just how close i was. Almost makes me want to go back and finish the first dead space and Batman Arkham asylum, but not until after at least 2 of the other 4 games I've been working on recently and probably longer then that.

Around the Network

5th platinum and 2nd of the year. DQXI. A very easy platinum, but it requires at least 120 hours for a proper playthrough.

75 plats now. Spyro 2 the most recent. Almost have the killing floor 2 plat. Getting lots of trophies on games like homefront but I've no plans to platinum them. I also got that infamous terminator salvation platinum.

So killing floor 2 will be next then either spiderman or spyro 3. I'd also like to go back and finish off metro last light.

Kerotan said:
75 plats now. Spyro 2 the most recent. Almost have the killing floor 2 plat. Getting lots of trophies on games like homefront but I've no plans to platinum them. I also got that infamous terminator salvation platinum.

So killing floor 2 will be next then either spiderman or spyro 3. I'd also like to go back and finish off metro last light.

Shame on you for that plat! I bet you have the Hannah Montana one too, you scum!

Korvo_Attano said:
Kerotan said:

Shame on you for that plat! I bet you have the Hannah Montana one too, you scum!

Nope I'm not that bad! 

Around the Network

It's been 2 days. But I got my 6th platinum and 3rd of the year. Spyro the Dragon. In 1 DQXI platinum I could have 17 Spyro the Dragon platinums. Too bad all games aren't as good as Spyro though.

Now with my 7th platinum and 4th of the year. Spyro 2. I feel Spyro 3 will be done by the end of the year, then I either play Yakuza and Bulletstorm or prepare for KH3.

Farsala said:
Now with my 7th platinum and 4th of the year. Spyro 2. I feel Spyro 3 will be done by the end of the year, then I either play Yakuza and Bulletstorm or prepare for KH3.

Does Bulletstorm still have the multiplayer trophies, or were those scrapped in the remaster? I remember playing the PS3 version back when it released and the mp was a mess, couldn't hold a connection with the server to save my life and when I could it was laggy as fuck.

Korvo_Attano said:
Farsala said:

Does Bulletstorm still have the multiplayer trophies, or were those scrapped in the remaster? I remember playing the PS3 version back when it released and the mp was a mess, couldn't hold a connection with the server to save my life and when I could it was laggy as fuck.

Not sure, I just plan on completing the game and then checking the trophies if it seems doable.

Finally earning trophies again. Wish we could get a year-end league update

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo